Ready to make a change!!!

Deezer said:
Soooo today has been tough.... i have been hungry but got through 100%....

Hopefully my WI tomorrow will be a STS... i'd be sooo happy with that!!!!

Thanks again for all the support!!! x

Me too deezer :( bin starving today must be the cold weather I made a hotpot for hubby and son and put a piece of meat in my mouth ..chewed it then spit it out coz I felt guilty !! X I hate weekends .seems harder

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too deezer :( bin starving today must be the cold weather I made a hotpot for hubby and son and put a piece of meat in my mouth ..chewed it then spit it out coz I felt guilty !! X I hate weekends .seems harder

Hi Catlackey,
I`ve been there and done that too! Hard eh chick.... when your cooking for others! I doubt a bloke could do this diet and still cook for others too.... I might be wrong, but I doubt it somehow....;) XX

Weekends are so hard! This weekend is gonna be super hard! But I'm so determined to hit my Xmas goal.... Dj

Weekends are so hard! This weekend is gonna be super hard! But I'm so determined to hit my Xmas goal.... Dj

Hugs Hun xx
Stay strong ....and don't let those scales undermine you!
Whatever they say, you are doing brilliantly!

xx

Stayed the same this week.... i can live with that!!! Bit gutted that is a wasted week but there you go!!

*Draws line*

Bring on week 17!!!!! Lets go!!!

Deezer said:
Stayed the same this week.... i can live with that!!! Bit gutted that is a wasted week but there you go!!

*Draws line*

Dude what time does your chemist open??
Well done for STS you have had a tough one this week... Week 17 awesome hun! You really are amazing ... So chin up my dear and lets take it head on! No fear!! :) xx

Last edited:

*Draws line*

OK buddy, draw that line......nice and clearly. Now, step over it.....and no looking back! Only positive, life affirming thoughts as we go into week 17 please.

There....

Ladies and Gentlemen........Tenacious Dee is BACK!

Big hugs

xx

Well done Dee! Have you kept anything from when you were at your biggest? GO and try it in and that will be motivation enough. Here's to a new 100% lipotrim week!! Onwards and downwards my friend!!!

Awww thank you all!!! I weigh at home hun!!! My chemists scales are crazy... She works it out all wonky!!! I do however (now) only weigh once a week!!!

She moves her scales around the room and I'm always dressed different!!! X

Well Done Dee :) ... seems you've overcome a huge hurdle this week, you should be proud of yourself for getting back to it :D x x x x

Deezer onwards and upwards x you have done brilliant :) I know what u mean about. The scales I went with my friend last week she was floating coz on her scales she had lost 7 lb. When she was weighed at the chemist they said she had lost 3 !!she was on a right downer . I said to her just keep going by hers at home .heres to a brilliant week ahead xx :)

Awww thank you all!!! I weigh at home hun!!! My chemists scales are crazy... She works it out all wonky!!! I do however (now) only weigh once a week!!!

Lol! I know what you mean about the scales too!

My pharmacist keeps his under the chair in the cupboard (no, seriously, it IS a converted cupboard!) that they laughingly call
" the consulting room" :). He manoeuvres in first, sits on the chair at one of those fold-down computer desks, grabs the scales with one hand and slings them down beside him. There's barely room for me to get in and close the door! When I first started my belly used to nearly touch the wall......no way I could see the readout!

So yes! I'm with you.....better at home, in the same clothes (or lack of them! ;))

So pleased to hear you sounding positive lovey

xx

Hi Dee

Hun you are doing so well. I've just had a browse through your diary and you have achieved so much. The 15's are coming girl ... we'll get there soon xx

Sorry to hear you have been feeling so rubbish Dee and sorry i wasn't here to listen, i hope you are feeling much better ?? love you long time

Deezer said:

Haha I see thought it was early I've got to wait til 9 at greenfield and yeah they are wonky there too but I'll go with it haha xx

Hey Dee..... hope your ok? I know what you mean about a wasted week though, I`ve wasted 2 ! :eek: But hey ho..... BIG line drawn under like you so its onwards and inwards gal eh lol xx

Reporting in feeling 100%!!!!

Back in the game!!!! Yippeeeeeee.......

Thank you all for your support!!!!

X

Reporting in feeling 100%!!!!

Back in the game!!!! Yippeeeeeee.......

Thank you all for your support!!!!

X

Good! Cos the game wasn't the same without you chick! xx

Back