Ready to make a change!!!

Woops.... a few more pounds on!!! Lol... But you know what i dont care lol... I had an amazing Xmas and New year.... So heres to starting 2012 afresh!!! So tomorrow is healthy eating day one and the final stretch to those size 12 jeans!!!! Thank you all for your lovely words and your support through the last year!!! Some of you have helped me more than you will ever know!!!! XXXX

Dee ...size 12 is where I'm aiming for as well ;) we can do this :) x x x

Deezer said:
Woops.... a few more pounds on!!! Lol... But you know what i dont care lol... I had an amazing Xmas and New year.... So heres to starting 2012 afresh!!! So tomorrow is healthy eating day one and the final stretch to those size 12 jeans!!!! Thank you all for your lovely words and your support through the last year!!! Some of you have helped me more than you will ever know!!!! XXXX

Best of luck dee. I'm back on lipotrim as of today but I'm far too impatient lol. I know you will succeed. P xxx

Oooho so.... i was trying to update my other diary everyday but i just dont have the time!! So I am using this diary but obv with no food refs!!!

Plus i missed you lot!!!!

I am currently doing 2 shakes and a meal... Just to use up what i have and to hopefully give me a boost to get those Christmas party pounds off!!!!

I am SO loving my running!!! Although my run today was a bit crap as i got a stitch!! Lol... But it was amazing!!! Still felt brill after!!

So i will be updating my losses etc on here as tbh i still consider myself a lipotrimmer!!!

I am trying to keep low carb/GI with lots of hints from the Monty book!!!

Onwards and inwards folks!!!!

X

Oooho so.... i was trying to update my other diary everyday but i just dont have the time!! So I am using this diary but obv with no food refs!!!

Plus i missed you lot!!!!

I am currently doing 2 shakes and a meal... Just to use up what i have and to hopefully give me a boost to get those Christmas party pounds off!!!!

I am SO loving my running!!! Although my run today was a bit crap as i got a stitch!! Lol... But it was amazing!!! Still felt brill after!!

So i will be updating my losses etc on here as tbh i still consider
myself a lipotrimmer!!!

I am trying to keep low carb/GI with lots of hints from the Monty book!!!

Onwards and inwards folks!!!!

X

Still a Lipotrimmer at heart?.......sooooo know what you mean!
Funny isn't it? Much as I love the CD, my heart will always be here! Lol

Dx

Well done Dee, sounds like you have complete control over everything and your enjoying life! woohoo, so proud of all you`ve acheived your a total star... so well done you!! Love to you L xxxxx:D

Glad to hear it's going so well - well done you!

Good Luck!

OMG -6lb......... Hehe! Only got enough Lipo left to do me breakfasts for 3 days! So sure thats when the real hard work starts! But that was just the boost i needed! So celebratory bowl of Muesli for me! Lol...... I'm sure most was prob water weight from the Xmas booze but still... I'm pleased!!!!

Happy weekend! X

OMG -6lb......... Hehe! Only got enough Lipo left to do me breakfasts for 3 days! So sure thats when the real hard work starts! But that was just the boost i needed! So celebratory bowl of Muesli for me! Lol...... I'm sure most was prob water weight from the Xmas booze but still... I'm pleased!!!!

Happy weekend! X

Yay Deezer! Fab weight-loss :D

Water-weight or not, it's gone! Where are you at with your running?

30 min runs.... about 3 times a week..... I had to stop and walk the other day!!! : ( only for a couple of mins but it knocked me a bit.... so gonna do another 3 30 mins this week and then try for 35 the week after!!! : )

I'm loving it!!! Need to get back swimming.... Hopefully going on thursday!!! I'm a fair weather swimmer lol..... Although i love running in the rain!!! Weird!!!!

x

30 min runs.... about 3 times a week..... I had to stop and walk the other day!!! : ( only for a couple of mins but it knocked me a bit.... so gonna do another 3 30 mins this week and then try for 35 the week after!!! : )

I'm loving it!!! Need to get back swimming.... Hopefully going on thursday!!! I'm a fair weather swimmer lol..... Although i love running in the rain!!! Weird!!!!

x

Good girl! I'm sticking with 30 minutes (mostly.... I sometimes get a bit carried away) but am running a LOT faster these days, covering a good quarter mile more in the time :D

Fab Dee!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My OH is a ultra distance runner and when he said about the buzz of running i never believed him!!!! Its funny when i talk about my runs....

He can run a marathon on a sunday morning!!! : /

Back