Ready to make a change!!!

Awww thanks hun!!!

Had a crap weekend......

Been little miss pickalot!!!! WHY????

Only cheese and meat...... But what the hell????? Whats the point I'm cheating myself and wasting my money!!! SO silly!!!

SO thats it!!! Back 100% no more messing!!! SO close to the end and now i'm losing sight of the goal!!

Argh.... SO mad at myself!!!!

:' (

Deezer I feel ur pain . I'm finding it so hard . I'm struggling so much . I had some Chinese in sat nite too . I was only in it a week . But ur doing so good nd u lost weight while eating healthy too . I can't seem to control if I come off

*WAHHHHHHHH*

The inevitable has happened!!!!

Stupid dates!!!

As you know I've been craving fruit like mad!!!! And Went to the mother in laws and she had some dates that her hubby had brought from tunisia on his way home from libya!!!

They were just GORGEOUS!!!! Lol...

Anyway..... scoffed loads.... they are like teh WORST frut i cold have had!!!! : (

Pretty annoyed with myself but do feel a bit 'well its done now' It been bubbling for a few days!!!

I have such bad tummy ache today!!! *Sob sob*

So.... today is day 1......AGAIN!!! So best i can hope for is a STS this week i guess.... scales say up 3lb..... which is cheese weight/water....

So..... fingers crossed doe a STS.....

: (

Rightyo.... Fighting the brain telling me to have a few days off.....little bugger!!!

Yesterday 100% YEAH!!!

All good.... If nothing else.... coming off has made me realise how much i want to be on...

Have investerd in some chromium supps so hopefully that will help cravings!!!

Onwards and inwards!!!

XXX

so Miss thing, groupon have got a deal near me for three laser lipo sessions on three body areas in each session for £129, I'm thinking arse thighs and hips, you seem to have had good results how many sessions have you had ?? would you recommend it ? you know i like to follow where you lead lol ( like a little sheep i am)

Ooooh your hardly that lovely!!!

I would recommend it hun!!! Definately... I had 9 sessions altogether.... all on my tum!!!

Really pleased with the results!!!

X

SO my day off plan has arrived... I kinda dont want to do it now!!! Lol....

I'm fully expecting a few pound gain.... *Sob sob*

But then I have a clear stretch then!!!!

Size 14's here i come!!!!

X

SOooo..... Guess what i've done???? *Me and my big mouth!!!!*

I am doing a half marathon in November!!! I am crapping it!!!! Lol....

I am planning my training schedule!!!!

I'm going to run a 5k 2/3 times a week for 3 or 4 weeks..... and finish my slim and save journey..... then I'll re-feed and start my 10k training..... which will be about 6 weeks.... and then I'll start the half marathon training...... I have 26 weeks!!!

I'm going to run it for hounds for heroes!!!!!

I'm very excited!!!!! Hehe!!!

X

Wow!! you love your little challenges are babe... well done! very well done actually something to be proud of hun xxx

A big thumbs up from me, Deezer. It won't be easy but it is certainly doable.

I was intending to do similar last year but an injury got in the way and I'm determined I'll get a half marathon under my belt in 2012 though.

The running is like the dieting we do - it starts off unbearable and can seem really daunting but the more you get under your belt the easier it gets and the bigger the mental lift.

I wish you the very best of luck with it.

SOooo..... Guess what i've done???? *Me and my big mouth!!!!*

I am doing a half marathon in November!!! I am crapping it!!!! Lol....

I am planning my training schedule!!!!

I'm going to run a 5k 2/3 times a week for 3 or 4 weeks..... and finish my slim and save journey..... then I'll re-feed and start my 10k training..... which will be about 6 weeks.... and then I'll start the half marathon training...... I have 26 weeks!!!

I'm going to run it for hounds for heroes!!!!!

I'm very excited!!!!! Hehe!!!

X

Wow what a great challenge to undertake. I wish you lots of luck and best wishes in your preparation for the marathon. Let us know how your training is getting along :)

Scared now!!! Lol....

Now I've told people!!! Its REAL!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!

Fantastic. Your a real inspiration for everyone. You go girl

SOoooo I have a dilema...... I have packs til 2 weeks today!!! DO I order more or do I do that last bit Low GI!!????

Decisions decisions...... I'm chomping at the bit to start my running training but know on this diet i wouldn't be able to do it!!!! Oooooooh!!!

*Confused*

(As always!!! Ha!)

Dee, remember what my pal said about your body eeding more when training? I think you know you should eat more, so do the low GL and keep a diary for me to have a sqwusshy at lol.... you`ll be fine hunny xxxx

I think I'm gonna see my 2 weeks out and re-feed.... Gonna see how i feel next friday but i think thats what I'll do....

*Excited*

Soooo just had a take away for tea....

Tandoori chicken...Tiny bit of salad!!! *I love this diet*

Feeling good!!! Hoping to be back under 200lbs and have rid of those 7 party pounds tomorrow!!!

I have the day to myself on Monday so I am going to plan my training schedule for my running..... then i can really give this my best shot!!!

I'm quite excited to have something to work to..... Hoping that if i do come off plan in 2 weeks time all the running and good diet will get me directly into those 14 jeans!!!

Here's hoping for a good result in the morning!!!

: )

X

Back