Ready to start again

You are doing brilliantly, well done. I have just completed Day 5 of 100% so just over a week behind you but am here to support you all the way. I have the same thoughts with regards to food and think why not but am staying strong and will not secretly binge.

Yeah them thoughts are a pain in the bum, and over all my time of doing s&s I gave caved once or twice and believe me coming out of ketosis and having to get back in it again is not worth that piece of cake :)

Aww thanks :) my body is being abit stubborn atm, im adamant I want to get firmly In the 10 stones lol especially with a 2 week all inclusive coming up :-0

have a fab day xxx

thanks Fg and Stef going to try and keep going, fighting off that little devil on my shoulder and reach my goal

Day 17

Day 17 Week 3
Right! I have a new tactic, when I have those self destructive thoughts I will write them down and see what comes out of it.

I wanted to eat but didn't want a s&s -
I had food but wanted something different and not allowed, I wasn't really hungry!

I had a vague idea of hitting Tesco's and filling a basket with cakes, chocolate, crisps and anything else that caught my eye.
Not a single meal there all crappy carbs. I wasn't hungry!

I stopped and said right you can have only one thing what would it really have to be, I wanted what we call the outsider of bread the doorstop hot buttered toast.
Is this my comfort food, I was feeling deprived and this would have made me feel better?

So I said okay you can have it but finish this week then ask yourself do you still want to have hot buttered toast.
So I will, week 3 weigh in i'll look back and ask myself, Hey you said if you finished week 3 you could choose to have hot buttered toast

Forgive my ramblings just trying to work my headknots out lol
Have a good day all xx

Day 17 done
café latte - banana mousse - cottage pie/cabbage - chocolate shake

Last edited:
gawd had to share this
I now have this image of me on a treadmill, in a too tight tracksuit, rolls of fat visible. sweating and pre heart attack red in the face.
And the lovely skinny trainer behind me holding a fishing pole. which drops down before me just out of reach, no matter how hard I try to run fast.
And dangling from the hook, a slice of hot buttered toast............. ROFL

thanks faith, figure if I can laugh at myself and actually learn from mistakes it might help

Morning, ramble away :D Toast is a killer on this diet, when i first did it, i didnt even eat much toast, and i couldnt stop thinking about it when i went on s&s lol

have a lovely day xxx

Day 18

Day 18 Week 3

Well the toast demon has receded and i'm now at the point of halfway through a week, why come out of ketosis and waste all the good work.
Thanks ladies for all your kind words and support, keeps the fight going
Today i'm going charity shop hunting, I want to get some trousers in the next 2 sizes down, so that I can try them on and physically see when i'm going down.
have a good day all xx
café latte - oatmeal cookies - chilli/mushrooms - chocolate shake
day away tomorrow so off to try and plan an on plan picnic

Last edited:
Day 19

Day 19 week 3

had café latte before going.
Coffee and milk truffa at lunch, I spoke to the café staff and just said it was a diabetic biscuit lol whilst others had Panini's and cake.
Picnic I had made so while others wolfed in I stayed with 100g chicken and salad/ sugar free jelly
Home and only managed 1/2 chocolate shake cos thoroughly shattered.
Don't feel drank enough, wasn't really paying attention and too aware of needing a toilet lol
After wavering a few days ago astounded managed to say no to all the usual sea side treats including the fish supper before heading home Yeah me lol

Last edited:
Day 20

Day 20 Week 3

Really pleased after yesterday, it has proved to me that you can do this diet anywhere with a bit of planning.
Just wish I had taken my shaker and had my last shake there instead of waiting to get home, will know next time.
A bit uncomfortable this morning, in the toilet department, think its a combination of perhaps less water and having the chicken. So plan to walk if this rain ever stops and keep the water coming today.
Our next trip is to Edinburgh, so wonder if the café staff will be as understanding, we shall see.
Have a good day all xxx
café latte - mac n cheese/broccoli - truffa bar - chocolate shake

Last edited:
Day 21

Day 21 week 3

Well, reached the last day of week 3 and so pleased.
This week has been about fighting carbs at some points and yet passing up several chances to indulge in lovely cakes/chocolate and a fish supper. How surprising that the lowly piece of toast could have been my undoing. Go figure
I have felt very uncomfortable since having my chicken salad, I think for me personally I need the fibre in the vegetables I've been having so back on them and loadsa water hoping it will resolve. If not a visit to the chemist I think.
Off on day out
have a good day all xxx
café latte - yoghurt and lemon bar - chicken/salad - chocolate shake
glad to say cafe's in Edinburgh were all right me eating my bar

Last edited:
Day 22 Week 4

Day 22 Week 4 begins

Yeah 3lbs off, pleased with that.
As promised, told myself I could have that hot buttered toast if I wanted. Glad to say I don't want lol

Now stealing myself for week 4, it feels a bit like a bike ride, on the flat pedalling away, not breathless, that's the start of the week.
Then a hill appears. (the cheat, the wobble) Pedalling like mad to get to the top, breathless, red in face and thinking i'd be fine if I could just stop for a bit, but determined to do it without stopping. That's up to day 3 ish.
Reaching the top, feet off the pedals and coasting all the way down. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Day 4 to weigh in.

Its when you look up from the flat and see oh my god look at all those hills on my journey that it gets scary.
So on hill at a time , one week at a time.........
Treat for this week , a new pair of walking shoes
Have a good day all xxx
café latte - banana shake - spaghetti/mushrooms - chocolate shake

Last edited:
Day 23

day 23

Another day begins, hoping to get a bit of walking in today a bit further than walking the dog round. Only 2 days and back to the grind stone Hey ho.
Update: I know its not a lot but for me its huge, walked 3 miles in my new Karrimor walking boots yeah me lol
WOW what an incentive Extreme Diet ward, found myself crying at the end well done ladies xxx

café latte - banana mousse- spicy spaghetti/courgette - chocolate

Last edited:
You've done amamazing I started back in December and went from 11 and half to 9 and Half stone put a little on since just under Half stone but I want to get back into shape so ill be back on here I lack motivation :(

thanks Esh, I tried quite a few times to re start but just wasn't in the right place, this time I feel stronger and am determined not to look back and think I could have been at that weight, fingers crossed.

Day 24

Day 24

Most annoyed, last day before work and woke up at bloody 5:00am, not the brief wake up and roll over but boiiiiing wide awake!
Pouring down here so cant even go walking. Sigh gonna be a long day. Oh well think i'll go for an early morning bath with my kindle. Don't want to eat this early.
So with the extra time today thought I would put a s&s badge in my signature grrrrrrr easier said than done.
keep getting error - remote file to large can anyone help?

Finally sussed it DOH!

Well learned a valuable lesson today.
Up early had breakfast shake at 9:30, last minute plan to meet friend and go shopping at 10:30. You know the 1 hour round the shops and 3 hours sitting yapping, catching up. Didn't take anything, no water, shakes or bar. Was enjoying the catch up and that focussed on not cheating only had small bottle of water.
By the time I got home at 3:30 was dizzy and really weak, real effort to keep going. Guzzled water and made oatmeal and lay down for a couple of hours. Feel much better now I've replaced water and eaten dinner but will be off to bed soon.
I will never leave the house again without water and a shake and a bar!!! Gonna make my own little S&S survival bag to keep in the car.

Café Latte - oatmeal - chilli/courgette sugar free jelly - chocolate shake

Last edited:
Wow, you sre doing do well, i relate to hot buttered toast thats my drug aswell! I see it like a narcotic and if i touch it i will get hooked and it will ruin my body, mood and energy levels!. It works for me. Here to follow. X

Hi, can't help with the sns badge, all I did was copy and paste the code into my signature - and it worked. Other than that just wanted to say that you are doing great. I am about a week behind you, with similar losses so far. This is my 3rd attempt at sns, and its only just clicked into place, feeling good and still motivated. Good luck for week 4 weigh in! :D

thanks bg, youre doing well yourself keep going girl xx
I like the narcotic idea lol so we're fellow ex toa-nkies

Back