Ready to start part 2.

WeeDee

Silver Member
Hi everyone. Well I've decided to get back on to TFR 2 days earlier than planned. I've woken up this morning feeling bloated and I just want back to feeling in control again. I've enjoyed my break off it but feel ready to complete what i started

I have about 1 weeks worth of snakes so I'll probably head back to the pharmacists later on in the week for official weigh in. Scales not telling too good a story but it is TOTM so I'll weigh myself again on Wednesday once I've dropped some of the water weight.

Good luck to everyone else who has started or returned to TFR.

Oh and I'm changing my goal. New aim is 147lb . No more messing about.

Pamdev xxxx

Shake one down. Will be stocking up on bottled water, paracetamol and original mouthwash later on this morning. Main aim at the moment is one day at a time and to be able to honk on the 100% thread every night.

You can do it hun I'm loving feeling in control again and I can't wait to start feeling the losses again I'll feel so much better xxx

peach pip said:
You can do it hun I'm loving feeling in control again and I can't wait to start feeling the losses again I'll feel so much better xxx

Crap start today peachy. Feeling lousy with the cold and bit of a non event for me today but I did get 2 shakes down me so better than the days before. also have hubby at home until Wednesday so difficult with him here. I'll prob do 2 shakes and protein meal tomorrow then on wed it's back to 3 shakes and water.

I am still very proud of what i achieved first phase but when I went shopping in the January sales I realised I still have a bit to go before I will happy and I've worked too bloody hard so far not to do this for myself.

You have done so well and well done to you for getting straight back on. I know you will get to that 10 stone and you will be just stunning (you already are actually!!)

So glad to be back with my LT girlies lol and will be back good and proper and 100% on wed xxx

Hey Pamdev, your sounding positive despite little things criopping up lol, which is a good thing hun, so glad your back with us... you`ll do it!! love to you L xxxx

Pam...if you want a giggle ...re read about your snakes you've got left over ;) ~lol~ rather amusing as my OH has 16 snakes in our spare room literally! x x x Keep up the good work honey x x x

Trueleame said:
Pam...if you want a giggle ...re read about your snakes you've got left over ;) ~lol~ rather amusing as my OH has 16 snakes in our spare room literally! x x x Keep up the good work honey x x x

Oh dear. What did I say??? Off to have a look at my old diary ...........

Trueleame said:

Oh god I'm slow today!!! Missed it in my post and then again in yours lol!!! I am
Terrible today Tru. Feeling lousy and really struggling. I know I can do it just need to actually get down to it. Damn those pesky snakes lol!!!!

Aw sorry your not feeling well today honey ...but thought that might make you chuckle a lil bit ;)

Make sure you drink plenty and flush those nasty bugs outta your system or just let the snakes eat em ;) x x x

Trueleame said:
Aw sorry your not feeling well today honey ...but thought that might make you chuckle a lil bit ;)

Make sure you drink plenty and flush those nasty bugs outta your system or just let the snakes eat em ;) x x x

Lol, you cheered me up there. Now have a not very well daughter so must be a bug doing the rounds. Me and my water back to best friends again as 2lb off since yesterday lol

Aw sorry to hear your lil one's poorly :( hate it when they are ill. Glad things are going well for you getting back onto it x x x

Back