Realising it isn't going to happen overnight...

Landlady21

Hello,

I am 24 years old & currently work full time in retail as well as running a pub alongside my sister. I have been with my partner 7 years and when I first met him i was a slinky size 12 who never had to think about what I are however over the years i have managed to pile on 5 stone!!! I am not happy with my size and constantly fear the Facebook notification ''you've been tagged in a photo'' ... YET I still can't manage to stick to a healthier lifestyle! I need to realise that I am not going to lose this excess baggage overnight the same way it didn't just appear overnight! So, here I am deciding to blog my daily food/exercise diaries in the hope it will kick start the motivation I need...

Day One:

Breakfast: Apple & Banana (1 glass of water)

Lunch: 2 small wholemeal toast with beans & mushrooms (1 glass of water)

Dinner: Homemade beef curry made up of peppers, onions, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, mayflowers curry powder (6 syns) & spices. Served with rice and mixed veg (1 glass diet Pepsi)

1 x galaxy lighter hot chocolate (2 syns)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373924581.146910.jpg

Day 2

Breakfast: Banana (1 glass water)

Lunch: Leftover beef curry and rice (1 glass water)

Snack: 2 wholemeal bread (HEB) with ham and lighter than light mayo (1 syn)

Dinner: Coleman's season & shake Mediterranean chicken (2.5 syns) with peppers, onions, courgette and mushrooms served with a large side salad and pasta cooked in 75g philadelphia light (HEA) 1 glass diet Pepsi

Snack: Mullerlight yoghurt and strawberries

3 Jelly babies (3 syns )

Hello you,

Ive just re joined the forum too so thought Id say hello as Ive just started a blog too!

I was a 12 when I first met my bf, we got together and then I was up to a 14, then 16 then 18 then started pushing a 20.
He watched me drop down to a 12 then creep all the way back up again!!

You sound like youre doing really well so far! Whens your first weigh in?x

Was hoping to get back to class this week but work commitments got in the way .. The joys of working in retail! Will get myself back to class this week most definitely! What day do you weigh in? How are you getting on? X

Hiya
Can you not go to a different class rather than miss a week? I do that when I go on holiday otherwise I have a naughty week knowing I wont get weighed! lol any excuse for bad habits!

I get weighed on a Thursday- Im thinking of changing to the Saturday though cos I have a Thursday night treat which can lead to a bad weekend but I will see.

My weekend hasn't been too bad - If you have a little look on my blog you will see what Ive munched! x

Back