Realistic target?!

Hi I have started ww for the 2nd time this week and am really enjoying it so far....

I am 10 stone 11lb and Ideally I would like to be around 9 stone 5....

Last time I did ww I felt as if I was making really slow progress even tracking every day and sticking to the points etc u still only lost around 3-4 lb in 3 weeks...I just felt so pissed off ( sorry to swear) that I hadn't lost as much as everyone else..so I gave up,
This time around I have started ww on my own with the help of ultimate value diary, and in doing well but just wanted to ask how long I should be setting myself to lose 1 stone ? I have said about 1st April as that is roughly 12 weeks? An I being too optimistic?
Any advice appreciated :) thanks
Laura

His Louis'mummy our weights and goals are really similar. I'm currently 10stone 10lbs and want to be 9stone 4lbs. I'm aiming for 1lb a week so fingers crossed I can do that. Good luck for your weight loss journey.

3-4lbs over 3 weeks is great. Nothing to be pissed off about. Are you comparing your loss to other people your size, or larger people? Most people on here who report big losses have a lot more to lose than you so it will come off quicker.

claireb10 said:
His Louis'mummy our weights and goals are really similar. I'm currently 10stone 10lbs and want to be 9stone 4lbs. I'm aiming for 1lb a week so fingers crossed I can do that. Good luck for your weight loss journey.

Thankyou Claire good luck to you too!
Can I ask what dress size you are now and what your target size is? I am currently 12-14 and want to be a comfortable size 10 xxx

I'm 5ft5" and weigh (as of this morning) 10stone9.6lbs lol and I'm a size 10. To be honest I'm happy being a size 10 just really want to tone up so exercising and losing weight to help with that :D

WillowFae said:
3-4lbs over 3 weeks is great. Nothing to be pissed off about. Are you comparing your loss to other people your size, or larger people? Most people on here who report big losses have a lot more to lose than you so it will come off quicker.

Thankyou :)
When I think about it I did do quite well really but everyone else at group was losing 2-4 lb a week on average and it really guttered me but this time I'm not going to rush I know it's a slow process I suppose I was expecting fast results at the time xxx

Back