Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

Here's hoping! I'm actually ridiculously excited, in my head I already look like kelly brook lol

looooooooooooool I know what you mean I keep doing that to motivate myself!! Good luck by the way x

You'll do great!!

How are my fellow naughties... Back 100% today?? X

Yup 100% yesterday and will be today chick!! Its blimin hard to get back into it though these first four days are going to be rough I think :(
Hows you doing hun x

My mouth tastes of metal and im only on day 2, is that normal?! Bet my breath honks too off to purchase mouth spray as assume even sugar free mints are a no no. Night out for friends bday tonight, i feel like someone from the bible about to be tested lol. Happy friday all xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck - you'll feel so motivated and proud when you resist (unlike me lol)

Im onto day 3 being back on track now so hopefully ketosis tomorrow, havent found it too bad actually - just need to stick to it now.

My friend who is coming on holidays with me in 2 1/2 weeks has joined so thats a kick up the bum for me - she always loses loads so know she'll pull off at least a stone!! i need to get a wiggle on xx

Good luck - you'll feel so motivated and proud when you resist (unlike me lol)

Im onto day 3 being back on track now so hopefully ketosis tomorrow, havent found it too bad actually - just need to stick to it now.

My friend who is coming on holidays with me in 2 1/2 weeks has joined so thats a kick up the bum for me - she always loses loads so know she'll pull off at least a stone!! i need to get a wiggle on xx

oooooooooooooo where you going on holiday..... jel havent been on a girlie hol for ages loool.

Been reading everyones threads and im feeling a bit better and looking at bikinis on line so im happier now. Not looking forward to my weigh in though tomorrow morning feel like I need a week extra before lol!!

xx

Gonna jump in and bombard the thread cause I feel lonely in work drinking my cappuccino shake while the guys eat cheese rolls, crisps and chocolate!! :(

This is my 1st day and 1st shake too, and surprisingly it's quite nice! :) and real thick so praying it fills me up until my second shake around 2pm.

How's everyone doing today? :) x

Hi all!

Well I got weighed last night (first weigh in) and had lost 4lbs. I was a little disappointed because I know I had lost more early in the week but I'm due on today so hoping that caused it...

Went out with work friends last night and was pretty good. I did have two poppadoms which was very naughty and two tea spoons of mango chutney but then had chicken tikka and chicken shashlick and was still in ketosis this morning thank goodness.

Think I might step it up a notch this week and just do ss (but still with a splash of milk in my tea). I have three holidays in the next five months and I will not be a fat blob!!!

Gonna jump in and bombard the thread cause I feel lonely in work drinking my cappuccino shake while the guys eat cheese rolls, crisps and chocolate!! :(

This is my 1st day and 1st shake too, and surprisingly it's quite nice! :) and real thick so praying it fills me up until my second shake around 2pm.

How's everyone doing today? :) x

yeah the shakes are nice i usually blend with ice which makes them even thicker and last longer. Not had the capuccino one yet tho I usually have vanilla and add coffee into it in the morning.

Im not having mine til later today so im not starving later hun xx

Good luck keep us updated xx

Hi all!

Well I got weighed last night (first weigh in) and had lost 4lbs. I was a little disappointed because I know I had lost more early in the week but I'm due on today so hoping that caused it...

Went out with work friends last night and was pretty good. I did have two poppadoms which was very naughty and two tea spoons of mango chutney but then had chicken tikka and chicken shashlick and was still in ketosis this morning thank goodness.

Think I might step it up a notch this week and just do ss (but still with a splash of milk in my tea). I have three holidays in the next five months and I will not be a fat blob!!!

Still a major loss really no other diet enables you to loose that in a week really (including TOTM) . Give yourself a huge pat on the back hun and bet you have a massive loss next week xxxx

MMMMMMMMMMM poppadoms

Hello all,
I started the ss+ on tuesday evening,after my first consultation. I'm 13st13lbs, aiming for 12st, I'm 5ft9, and I've not cheated yet I just want it to get easier, I really miss food!!
I've been having the Apple and cinemon porridge in the morning which I quiet like, soup at lunch and a salad with soup for dinner, gonna change it to salad and shake though getting bored of soup!!
I've kinda stalked this thread and it helped loads yesterday when the cakes in the office were looking VERY tempting.lol.
Good luck guys
Marylee
Ps posted this to the wrong thread a second ago ,new iPhone confusing me!!

Xxx

I bet i cant wait for my holiday either lol xx

29th May - 2 weeks Tuesday - cant wait so so excited!

Need to get myself outta holiday mode tho its far too early... gonna get all my clothes out, try them on and sort them out ready tomorrow so i know exacty what i need to buy x

lil_legs said:
29th May - 2 weeks Tuesday - cant wait so so excited!

Need to get myself outta holiday mode tho its far too early... gonna get all my clothes out, try them on and sort them out ready tomorrow so i know exacty what i need to buy x

I bet mine was that close! where are you staying?x x

Back