Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

Saturday babe!!!!!!
Don't know what to expect :(

Think I'm gonna be more than that babe !!!!!

Thanks babe xxxx

KellyW2 said:
Hi laurenmay & newtocd,

I totally missed my morning tea (white with 2 sugars!!) for the first couple of mornings, now don't even think about it... when i move up to ss+ will have the odd dash of milk but won't be having any sugar.... think i have forgotton what tea tastes like....

For the coffee lovers i have heard people use a few teaspoons of the coffee style (thinks it cafe latte) shake as a dried milk sort of substitue...

When do you have your weigh ins?

Kelly
x

That's a good idea actually my weigh is on Tuesday. Going to try really hard tomorrow. It is a bit easier but have a cold today so just want comfort food rather than salad. On step 4 u can have 1200 cals. So I had a chocolate. Oops

RIGHT GUYS IM FEELING POSITIVE THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have two days to try and get any weight off me that has gone on for my weigh in on saturday and then its full steam ahead until my holiday xxxx

How is everyone this morning?????? Im starving so out of ketosis completely and its my own blimin fault :mad:

Hi everyone....

Another 4lb off so happy with that... 2.5lb off a stone.

1lb more off, then i am half way...... yippeeeeee

kelly
x

Last edited:
Congrats xx

Yh was for u x I'm starving big time it's killing me starting to wonder what my problem is. Back to having zero energy which is really hard :((((

Hi all, hope its ok to join in on ur chat? Ur convo has motivated me and made me laugh sometimes and made me feel like im not alone with the cravings etc! Im on first full day of CD and feel ok. Disappointing start with GROSS original porridge but swapped to choc shake which was yum :) Im supposed to be starting on Step2 technically as when i got weighed ad measured etc it said i wasnt overweight enough for ss+ I was disappointed (weirdly!) but chatted with my CDC who said doesnt take in to acct body shape etc and reading between lines i think she was saying she cant stop me if i wanna do ss+ I have had shake and sone chicken and courgettes so far today and will have another shake about 5.30. I do a boot camp 3 times a wk normally so tonight wil be first time doing in on the diet. Will see how i feel but if i get dizzy or whatever i will have to miss for col wks til i get used to things.
Anyway, apologies for my ramblings but im so happy to have found this forum as i cant tell anyone else about the cd diet as have experienced sooo much negativity!

Good luck to everyone and i expect i will be back on here later moaning because i fell over at boot camp or something! Caroline Louise xxx

Hi everyone. Thinking of starting this diet, but was wondering, on average how long does it take to drop a dress size?x

It took me like two weeks x

Caroline what's yr bmi? It might be too much to do such a low step hun they know what they are talking about xxxx

MissieCB i think its only just over 25 but i just find it frustrating given that doesn't take in to account what u look like at all as i am a gd size 14 atm. Having said that, u r right and i don't want to damage myself so i am going to do step 2 as advised and see what the scales say next wednesday. Also today on step2 hasn't exactly been easy anyway so god knows how i'd manage on ss! Xxx

Ps just guzzled my choc shake in about 10 secs. Sooo hard to pace urself when a) ur starving and b) they r yummy!

Back