Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

I'm not getting scales in fear I haven't lost!!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow Lil_legs.x

I'm not getting scales in fear I haven't lost!!!!!!

Hey u had a fantastic first week i will be happy with that over two weeks....

Had my first chocolate shake tonight very nice.... i love my blender makes the shakes so enjoyable... and that's in this awful weather...what till summer....
x

Last edited:
Hey hollyj , where are you? Are u ok? Did you have your first weigh in today. x

Hi guys! I have been living of the tetras throughout my SS period (choc velvet) and also for evening meals now- just ordered a mango sachet and really looking forward to trying it BUT I have never been able to get the mixture lump free (hence using tetras) :( could u guys let me in on how exactly you prepare them and ice in a blender sounds interesting how do you go about??

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi maddie_tc,

I bought a blender/smoothie maker in the first few days of starting for just that reason, i was getting my food processor out to crush the ice to sluch texture then scraping into a jug adding a little water (this depends on how u like your shakes thick, trial and error really) and a sachet then use a hand blender to mix together, so took too long and too many things to wash everytime.... buying the kenwood smoothie to go from argos £24.99 is fantastic u can crush the ice first, i use 10 cubes ...add a little water and a sachet give it a little shake and blend, u mix it in a actual large plastic travel mug so you can drink it straight from that.... makes them so thick and yummy... and only one thing to wash.... best buy ever.... can see myself enjoying a nice mango shake sitting out in the sunshine lol...

Hope this helps..

Kelly
x

Hi Lil_legs,

Well done u :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

that's fab... 1/2 a pound more than me (wish i had taken my jeans off lol).

Kelly
xx

Wow your all doing soooooo welll soooo pleased for you xxx

Its my weigh in tomorrow and Ive sinned today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a splash of milk with my coffee!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MissieCB said:

Its my weigh in tomorrow and Ive sinned today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a splash of milk with my coffee!!!

Don't worry hun it won't stop ur losses, ur allowed skimmed milk in ur coffee (SS+) it really won't make a difference!!

And 8lbs?? Wow!

KellyW2 said:
Hi maddie_tc,

I bought a blender/smoothie maker in the first few days of starting for just that reason, i was getting my food processor out to crush the ice to sluch texture then scraping into a jug adding a little water (this depends on how u like your shakes thick, trial and error really) and a sachet then use a hand blender to mix together, so took too long and too many things to wash everytime.... buying the kenwood smoothie to go from argos £24.99 is fantastic u can crush the ice first, i use 10 cubes ...add a little water and a sachet give it a little shake and blend, u mix it in a actual large plastic travel mug so you can drink it straight from that.... makes them so thick and yummy... and only one thing to wash.... best buy ever.... can see myself enjoying a nice mango shake sitting out in the sunshine lol...

Hope this helps..

Kelly
x

Thanks Kelly! Sounds lush!! Ill def look into That!!!

Hey missiecb,
i am sure one splash won't hurt.....

How u feeling about weigh in excited or nervous?

Be looking out for how you got on.

Good luck.

Kelly
xx

KellyW2 said:
Hey u had a fantastic first week i will be happy with that over two weeks....

Had my first chocolate shake tonight very nice.... i love my blender makes the shakes so enjoyable... and that's in this awful weather...what till summer....
x

Hey yeah hopefully a couple of pounds tho. Yeah they are lovely love em xx

I'm kinda excited thanks for all the messages it's so much harder to reply on the phone xxxx

Just had hot choc too love ittttttt xx

I'm kinda excited thanks for all the messages it's so much harder to reply on the phone xxxx

Just had hot choc too love ittttttt xx

Oh how funny i have just made a hot chocolate too lol....great minds and all that....couldn't face a ice cold shake, cold enough as it is.. brrrrrrrr

Hey 2lbs would be a stone in two weeks and an average of 7lb a week.....

How are the bars?? haven't asked my CDC about them yet, worried i wont have any will power and eat them all..... are they the same price as shakes??

Kelly
x

Hey kel

Not tried the bars yet waiting til after weigh in to be honest but can't wait. Looking forward to my last shake tonight.
Don't get weighed til 10.45 tomorrow ooooooooooooooloo
Xxxxx

hey you'll be fine...

Sending u extra GOOD LUCK wishes.......

Xx

Thanks xxxxx

Hey hollyj,

Not seen you on here in a while...hope your ok??

Kelly
x

Back