realisticly what are my chances? (food)

mumto1

of having a loss over the xmas break. my next wi is on monday the 3rd jan 11 so i have 12 days.
im planning to have xmas day and boxing day off and on plan 100% till new years eve when im off out( first time in 11 yrs) but im not eating only drinking diet pepsi/coke (dont drink alcohol) so will have my ss day as normal.
for xmas and boxing day when i say off plan i meen im only having turkey, veg, 1 roastie, 1 stuffing ball and cranberry sauce. im thinking this will take me out of ketosis but will drinking diet pepsi on new year knock me out too.
sorry to waffle but need abit of advice.
many thanks jenny x

I reckon you should be OK. Lunch might knock you out but you might be lucky, but you should be back in fairly fast. News Years Eve shouldn't be too bad - I know diet coke/pepsi are a no because they have citric acid ( and something else which I can't for the life of me remember)in them which can knock you out of ketosis- how about fizzy water instead? Or half and half? (ie 1 Dpepsi then one water - not 1/2 pepsi mixed with water - yeuch!)

Whatever, have a wonderful time and enjoy it !

hey , is there any way you could drink coke zero ? diet coke and pepsi contain citric acid which will knock you out but coke zero doesnt and is ok in moderation . If you can really stick to your plan you should be able to loose a good amount over the next 12 days :)

thanks for the replys xx

i dont mind drinking coke then water not a problem the max i will have is 4 anyway, as to coke zero i dont mind that either but they dont sell it in the pubs which is a shame but is there any other fizzy drink thats better than coke/pepsi as i dont mind just dont fancy being on water all night lol
thanks again xx

Back