reality has sunk in

tara85

i am ready.....
hey
i just started my first iblog( My Final Restart ( - iBlog, Do You? ), whilst writing it i really realised how much weight i have put on this yr - for some reason the fact that the scales have been going up hasnt registered! putting these pics up next to eachother has though - the pic of me now was taken at a friends bday last week, he has posted all of them up on facebook and tagged them !!(everyone at uni is on facebook- but i guess its not like they dont know what i look like, it was just me that was dilusional to how bad i let myself get) i hate all the pics i am in sooo much!!!

i love this internet thread/blog thing, i am focussing all my attention on here rather than thinkin about eating ! i wish i joined in sooner !

let me know what u think - all support and comments will be much appreciated.

lotsa love and support
Tara xxx

Hi Tara, just read your blog, I am sure that you will reach all of your goals! I can empathise with the chair scenario, life isn't easy for those of us who are overweight. I look forward to reading your thoughts and feelings these coming weeks. I am with you all of the way. Angela x

You are so pretty!!! Come on girl, get your eyes firmly focussed on your holiday and get excited for being slim in malia!!!

thanx u helen !!! i am obsessed with this forum and i cant think of nothing else other than being slim ! u guys are all so inspirational to me !
lotsa love xxtaraxx

Hey Tara!! Just wanted to say hi to my fellow 21 year old dieter!! wooooo!!!

I want those abs too......gimmie gimmie gimmie!! how's it going??!

lol, its really good - how bout u ? what diet r u on ?
if u use msn add me [email protected] - all this talking about it is reallly helping me stay focussed !

5 down....1 to go....stupid last stone. Been bugging me for months!!! up and down on the last ruddy stone. grrrrrrrr!!! Have popped you on MSN - yes, I'm the one with the weirdo addy.....but I have to go just now, I must do my dissertation....uber stressed!!! plus, if I'm on here too much Lynsay will tell me off :)

Will pop in later though!! Keep kicking ass!!!
xx

Back