Really confused!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kjtwins, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. kjtwins

kjtwins New Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I am really confused and worried!!!! I started cambridge diet ss on wed, i jumped on my scales before i went to see the cdc and i was 21st 10lb, :eek::eek: then when i got weighed at cdc's house i was 20st 2lb:confused::confused:. Counsellor told me to go by her scales though im extremelly scared that it shows on her scales that i havent lost anything. What should i do?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    You can always have an official and unofficial weigh in. I track both at home and cdc.

The main thing though is you do whatever you need to, to endured that you stay motivated, even of the scales stay the same.

Keep measurements - this should help keep you focussed even if the cdc scales don't move next week!

Fingers crossed though either your home scales, cdc scales or measurement should move and help keep you focussed!

4. kjtwins

kjtwins New Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Oh Thanks, that has actually made me feel a lot better about weigh in day!!!! I am obviously a newbie to CD, though so far so good, i know this forum will help me sooo much, i cant keep off it!! LOL

5. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    My CDC also makes me a completely different weight to my scales so I do an unofficial WI at home and the official one with her :) x

6. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    It really doesn't matter whose scales you follow - its only a number and nearly every set of scales will weigh you differently. They can even vary from the same set if you move them around or weigh on carpet., but you need to track loss against one set. You can always weigh on yours and weigh on hers and track the difference on both - in theory the loss on each should be the same.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.