Really confused!!!!!!!!!

kjtwins

I am really confused and worried!!!! I started cambridge diet ss on wed, i jumped on my scales before i went to see the cdc and i was 21st 10lb, :eek::eek: then when i got weighed at cdc's house i was 20st 2lb:confused::confused:. Counsellor told me to go by her scales though im extremelly scared that it shows on her scales that i havent lost anything. What should i do?????

You can always have an official and unofficial weigh in. I track both at home and cdc.

The main thing though is you do whatever you need to, to endured that you stay motivated, even of the scales stay the same.

Keep measurements - this should help keep you focussed even if the cdc scales don't move next week!

Fingers crossed though either your home scales, cdc scales or measurement should move and help keep you focussed!

Oh Thanks, that has actually made me feel a lot better about weigh in day!!!! I am obviously a newbie to CD, though so far so good, i know this forum will help me sooo much, i cant keep off it!! LOL

My CDC also makes me a completely different weight to my scales so I do an unofficial WI at home and the official one with her :) x

It really doesn't matter whose scales you follow - its only a number and nearly every set of scales will weigh you differently. They can even vary from the same set if you move them around or weigh on carpet., but you need to track loss against one set. You can always weigh on yours and weigh on hers and track the difference on both - in theory the loss on each should be the same.

Back