Really Cr*p day

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Today completly sucked. Firsly i had to have an emergency dentist appointment which was awful, deep root canal treatment! So that sucked.
My tummy has grumbled all day and ive been snappy and moody:mad:. I didnt even like myself by tonight and i so nearly cracked this evening!:gen147:

I made my foster daughter curry and rice :argh: my god it was so good smelling!

As i was cleaning up, spooning the left over into the bin i so nearly ate. I literally had to throw it all in the bin and hide in my room for a while. I just wanted to scream and throw my water bottle out the window.:badmood:

Instead i worked out the minimum and maximum (roughly) i could lose before my holiday and that gave me strength to continue. My tummy is still grumbling and i guess i wont get much sleep but at least i didnt quit.

First WI tomorrow and im nervous. i bet i get told off for not drinking enough but with my tooth all week its been painful but im necking it now.

Still not feeling very happy:wave_cry: but plodding on anyways.

Sorry, needed it off my (shrinking) chest.

Sorry you had such a crap day I had those last week I even thought about biting my finger nails which I gave up doing years ago thinking of those weight loses does help I try work it out every night goin to bed, just stick with it tomorrow is a new day and a skinnier day too.

Well done hun! Just think if you had given up......still would have been a crappy day and you would have felt much worse.....a failure! But not now...... sucess queen!

Roll on weigh in tomorrow! Don't forget to post those fab results!! Good Luck hun!

Thanks Nicola. I know it gets better, i do feel so much better from days 1 - 3 jus kinda on a downer i guess!

Il perk up after my WI i bet:D

That weigh in will boost your mood it always does for me I spend saturdays on a high.

Oh Sarah sorry ya feeling so poo hun. I must admit my tummy is rumbling tonight & hubby on night shift so its taking some willpower in my house too.
Good on you tho for sticking with it, you will look fantastic by ya hols hun
Hope ya wake up feeling loads better
Niki
x

Well done on resisting and sorry your having a crap day, I had one myself the other day. I am waiting for surgery but know someone that followed your regime and I know its tough but the weight loss will be worth it. Good luck for your weigh in and once again well done in not cracking I admire your strength....Linda x

Awwww thanks!

I do feel beter today and more positive! Evenings suck for me, thats when its real tough.

Had to throw out a pair of trousers, if i walked in them they fell down. GREAT ego boost haha!

Thanks for all your support x

Back