Really fed up

and

Silver Member
I ordered S&S on Tuesday. I was in on Wed but somehow missed the delivery.
Rearranged for today but it never came.
Rang and the courier company said sorry it's an IT issue - Thanks for letting me know!!!
So now I have to wait until Monday (no idea what time)...

So after waiting all day for my S&S I've had to cook something for dinner - ended up making something fast and not that healthy. I feel bloated, really fat and utterly fed up.

I've got 5 weeks till I'm going on holiday and feel another 4 days not doing the diet is quite a big chunk of time I'm missing.

One thing that's really p**ing me off is that no one said sorry!

Sorry to hear you are so fed up I understand what you mean, knowing something is due to arrive only to realise its not coming for aaages really sucks especially after you have gotten yourself motivated. I would suggest perhaps making do by low carbing it from now till the time it arrives that should make it quicker to get into ketosis and would be good damage limitation for you.

and your right somebody really should have at least apologised :(

Oh that's just so annoying! It's hard enough to get / keep the momentum going, they should have apologised, but it's just a step back frustrating as it is you will win in the long term!

Don't be too hard on yourself, it was a bad decision but it hasn't / won't undo all your hard work! Stick to chicken / fish salad with just green veg and no salad dressing for the weekend you'll be back in ketosis in no time and you can then carry on with your packs.

Good luck x

Where do you live? Can you go to the depo and pick it up?

I've rearranged the delivery for Monday (had to change the address though as I'm elsewhere for the next 10 days).
I could have gone to the depot but getting there before 10am would have been a nightmare - it's 15 miles from my house and I had a ton of other stuff to do.
Meh!

I'm kicking myself for putting back on ALL the bloody weight I lost last time too. :(

So... It didn't turn up on Monday either!!

Finally yesterday afternoon it arrived...

I did get an apology from S&S after I complained and they say I can have the postage back... Better than nothing I suppose.

Back