Really ill and having some time off

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hi Guys,
I am sorry to say i am feeling really crappy, havent been right for the last few days. Went to the doctors today and i have a bad chest infection (plus dam hayfever) he suggested that as i felt faint and nearly passed out i should eat until i feel stronger ...so i am on a lox carb diet for a week or so until i am well enough to return to LT without passing out xxx miss you all Nicx

Thanks lil...but it wont keep me away for long i neeeeeed to lose this weight for summer!
If i loose/+ any thorugh low carb i will still post my loss/gain

Get well soon Nics, just take it easy for a while xxxx

Sorry to hear you are not well nic, hope to see you back soon

Bloody hayfever is sh*$t. I'm awaiting mine to kick in, it usually strikes me at the end of may and I'm dreading it, it costs me a fortune in benadryl plus, I've tried the stuff off the doc but anything he gives me is poo and doesn't work for me. Hope the chest infection clears up in double quick time Nic!! get well very soon. xx

Get well soon and then get skinny soon!!!!

aww nic sorry to hear you are feeling rough hun, hope you feel better soon. You are right to take a break from LT, need to get well first, plenty of time to lose the weight for the summer. Take care of yourself hun x

Aww hun hope you feel better soon..doc is def right though babe get better first. Keep in touch xx

Get well soon Nic xx

Get Well Soon, Nic!

And see you back here soon!:)

Hi hun....hope you are feeling better soon. Don't worry about the diet...low carb is fine for now and will keep you in ketosis til you feel up to ssing again. Look after yourself.xx

awh nic we'll all miss you xxx best luck after your health thats far more important!! Hope to see you back soon when you are 110%!! xx

Awh nic sorry to hear your really sick :(

Hope ya feel better soon xx

Hi Nic, so sorry to hear your not well. Don't worry about the diet, theres other ways of losing weight besides LT. Your health must come first.
Take care, Nic X

Back