Really Struggling today.

MissChunkymonkey

Finding today really difficult not to just go into the cupboard and make a sandwich or have some cereal.

I seem to be talking myself in and out of eating! Mental lol.

My mood has totally slumped, im normally really happy and cheerful but now im snappy and almost angry lol.

So determind not to give in, because if i do then i know for sure i wont stop! eeep.

oooo i know that problem i had it last night but DO NOT give in!

just do somethimg to distract yourself whether it be cleaning r go out and have a walk

just dont give in too temptation!

You can do it. Just remember the first week is the hardest. Food will always be there, when you have lost your weight and are off the diet. So don't give in. Lipotrim is not permanent. So keep up the good work.
I usually ask myself do I really want to be fat or this weight by breaking the diet and eating. Or do I want to be thin. Drink some water or sparkling water. Cravings will pass.

get pout of the house, go to the local supermarket and buy some nice green tea and come back and make a cuppa :)

Thanks guys, im guzzling down all this water so the moments passed, for now!

Im sure it'll return with avengence tonight god dammit

Really after a couple of days you will be just fine and you really wont be hungry... hang in there - it will be worth it.

You can do it!!!!

If I can try the diet again then you can definitely do it! I'm having my second shake of the day right now and its not so bad. Have made sure i've drank plenty of water and had some green tea and im good!

Just think of the end result :)

You've got to stay focused and keep your goal in mind on LT. Like everyone else has said this first week is the hardest but once you get to your first weigh in the results will really spur you on.

Just you wait for your first WI....it will all be SO worth it!

Hi,
Hope you are feeling ok now. You know that's all part of the first week challenge on this diet ? Any cravings we feel are entirely in our head and they will pass. Once fully in ketosis you will no longer feel that hunger, so stick with it a few days longer and all will be well. As for the mood that will elevate also, where we once used food to lift our spirits we don't need to do that on this diet and it will settle. I believe I never have been as even tempered as I am since starting this diet, no highs and lows, just a good feeling of being in control.
Wishing you all the best and if the cravings come knocking tonight send them packing.
Bast of luck.
Doirin

Back