Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Really weak

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Lenni, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lenni

Lenni Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all,

I fell asleep really early last nite on d couch, just got unbelievably tired, so I ended up missing a shake. But this morning I got up outta bed n had a really bad dizzy spell. Had my shower n couldn't tolerate d hot water as was feelin weaker by d min. Anyway could barely dry myself was so weak. Came down n had water n a shake. I felt like even d glass was heavy n hard 2 hold. My hands r fine but I feel like they're shakin. Hope this will pass. Do u think it's cause I missed a shake. I'm drinkin loads of water. Feel a bit sick also. Sorry 4 moan just hopin sum1 has an answer as 2 wats goin on.

L

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Hi Lenni, just your body adjusting to the new dietary intake. I'm on day 4 now and have felt a bit like that but I know that it's just a temporary phase (have done this before). Push through Lenni, when you're in ketosis you will be much more comfortable. It does get easier!

4. Lenni

Lenni Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    O I'm well in2 that Hun, should b anyway as on day 13 ha. Feelin fine now. Was grand bout an hour after my mornin shake. :)

5. arrmickk

arrmickk Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(10.88%)
    Diet:
    LT/Exante
    Hi Lenni

I was just going to say it sounds like your blood sugars were perhaps a bit low. The shakes sort of keep them level. I have felt a bit like that today as I've had a bad few nights with my little boy and lack of sleep but I always feel more with it an hour after my shake. Glad it settled. Nothing worse than feeling sick

Marie :)

6. PaulaJ

PaulaJ Exclamation mark abuser!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(10.33%)
    Diet:
    back to LipoTrim
    I quite often feel really weak on LT but I know it's because I don't have my shakes at regular intervals. I've got a bad habit of not "eating" in the mornings and end up having 2 shakes within an hour of each other in the evening.

I would see how you feel after today before starting to panic xx

7. PaulaJ

PaulaJ Exclamation mark abuser!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(10.33%)
    Diet:
    back to LipoTrim
    Just noticed you posted this 1 day ago... how are you feeling today? x

8. Lenni

Lenni Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Feelin grand 2day Hun. I'd say it was cause I missed that shake. Back on top form x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.