really??

hayleyw

Hi all,

I'm a newbie (joined SW last Thursday) and am starting to wonder if it really is this easy?? I know there's a lot being said about forgetting all previous attempts at dieting and adopt a new approach to food etc etc but I really dont feel like i can be losing weight given that I haven't felt deprived once this week, let alone hungry!! I guess only the scales will tell....

I had a blow out on sat night, having 10gin (single shots) and slimline tonics and then half a takeaway pizza (thincrust veg) on a sunday as I was hungover :-( I reckon this totals about 60syns for the weekend? As I average 2 or3 syns a day on every other day I will 'technically' finish the week within my syns allowance. Doesnt seem right though that I can have such a naughty weekend and it be ok? appreciate your thoughts, Hayley x x x

Hmm...your gins wouldn't have been too bad - if they were pub measure single shots then you'd have only used 25 syns, but pizza is an absolute killer and should be avoided like the plague! It's hard to say how many syns you've actually had - it could be more than the 60 you estimate!

You really can eat loads and loads of free foods without guilt, that is true and marvellous. Some people can eat their syns like that but others can't, and need so spread them out evenly to lose. You should be having a minimum of 5 syns a day really on your other days.

It's hard to say if you'll have a loss this week or not...you might get away with it, as it's your first week...but equally you might not lose as much as you'd think you should, or you may gain! But if you do, you'd know why.

Back