REALY NEED SUPPORT......

nicola2010

hi everyone have just decided 2 start exante ts tomarow.have food packs here since last time i tried it, but i just couldnt do it.i was going 2 wait till after the holidays but i might as well get sarted now.i weigh 171 lbs and want to get to 140lbs need all the support i can get anyone else starting soon or not long started i would love someone to go along with:p.i have set a main goal for the end of feb to lose all the weight but my first mini goal is to get through the first day.i have realy struggled with the food packs in the past but ill do my best.good luck everyone.xxx

You can do it Nicola. Its definitely not easy but think how proud you will be of yourself when you get to 140lbs.

hi nicola. welcome to exante. the first few days will be hard until you get in to ketosis then it should get easier as you shouldnt feel hungry. good luck ;)

Just take it a day at a time or even an hour at a time.How's it going so far?

Hi everyone

I'm starting Exante tomorrow.. a big challenge a week before christmas, but I'm in the right frame of mind.... I'm happy to track with you Nicola!

Em.

Im starting this diet after Christmas (as have too many family gatherings too start now) So will happily pal up with you girls if you like? As i am also just like you going too need as much help as poss! I tried CD and failed but im in the frame of mind that i need this weight off for my wedding too feel like me again n be happy. Its only 4ish months of my life i CAN do it n so WILL you. xxx

I'm here too, I decided to make this week a fresh start after all the stops and starts. It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it - good luck!

I am also starting after Xmas and I'm raring to go, we can all encourage each other.

Yeah we so should!!!

Back