Reasons to enjoy doing the Cambridge Diet!

Oh yes that is a good one!! Be able to eat without thinking everyone is talking about you is a big one for me, always remember when I was big having a pastie at Norwich station and kids shouting at me.

You know that every week there will be less fat on your body... guaranteed... even if the scales don't register the tape measure will!

Ali
CDC

You realise that you can break out of your box and be someone else. You can be Mike and not Big Mike !

A life that doesn't revolve around food can actually still be really good fun!

You can walk without ur legs rubbing together and becoming sore.

seeing slimmer people in slim people fashions and instead of thinking 'if only I was slimmer I could wear that', you know that you'll be a slim person in slim person clothes in a matter of months.

im quite happy to let my boyfriend put his hand on my stomach. would never let him before hand, always thought that part of me was repulsive

Walking tall with your head held high!

Gx

Not struggling to get through turnstiles....

Like that one Mike as I have the joy of the tube everyday I know exactly where you are coming from!!

Gx

Not had any experience of this, but I'd imagine that 'bedroom antics' would be more enjoyable without the worry of hiding under the sheets in case he/she sees you naked! I've been single (and through no choice of my own!) celibate for at least 2 years! :rolleyes:

*ahem" bedroom antics are certainly improved mrs depp...

At least I've got something to look forward to! ;):D

best for me so far, Pi**ing off my boss by asking for a smaller sized uniform for the third time in two months!

Yeah, I remember before we were given our new uniforms, my old one was hanging from me too! :D

Back