Rebekahs road to Juddd refeed

Thanks guys

Up day hurrah!! Work and studying today ... Hopefully some energy will come to me at some point LOL

Another -1lb this morning

DD worked nicely yesterday and saving hot little apricot 'crumble' for dinner was filling

Want to try hans way next week once my exam is done ... Eek scary!!

Xx

Hey Rebekah sounds like you are doing so well since starting your refeed! You'll have all those lovely size 6 shorts on in no time :D

I hope the doc was right and it is just a viral thing, if it doesn't get any better make sure you go back and pester.

Have a good day X

I will hun, my arm is slowly feeling better. Just sore now, got a lot of visual disturbance but that's all migrane related

Work till 5, shopping and study :)

I've got some goal jeans gonna try them 1 November. Kids jeggings baggy gonna get the size down I think..ones I have age 13-14 I think.. benefits to having short legs LOL

Tired ... Looking forward to up day xxx

RebekahR said:
I will hun, my arm is slowly feeling better. Just sore now, got a lot of visual disturbance but that's all migrane related

Work till 5, shopping and study :)

I've got some goal jeans gonna try them 1 November. Kids jeggings baggy gonna get the size down I think..ones I have age 13-14 I think.. benefits to having short legs LOL

Tired ... Looking forward to up day xxx

Ooh do you still not pay VAT on kids stuff? That would save a packet! Lol I would never fit kids stuff, ever!
Well done, you are doing soo well with all the issues you've been having!

I dunno about the vat but kids stiff is cheap yes! LOL jeans and jeggings, hopefully after my op can get teen jumpers/ odd top

Having lunch, eyes bad, but otherwise ok. Suffer awful with my eyes and visual migraine daily. Full ones have been under control until now. See how I go!

Gu pot this afternoon :)

Xx

Just spoke to hospital funding has been approved..so so happy. Best day ever!!!

So glad I rang LOL

Fingers crossed be soon Xx

C cup here I come omg :))) Xx smallest I remeber is a
30g at 13 this is going to be incredible!!

RebekahR said:

So glad I rang LOL

Fingers crossed be soon Xx

Fantastic ! Made up for you!

On cloud nine tonight nothing can get me down :)

Deffo need to get stricter now in the run up. Need to get as low as possible pre op. Gonna be in bed resting a good 3-4 weeks, only short walks allowed no gym

So excited :)
Xx

Calorie check in
Friday DD: 456 cals
Saturday UD 1949 cals (burnt 619) -3.5lb
Sunday UD 1761 weight sts
Monday DD 495 cals
Tuesday UD 1701 -1lb (total -4.5lb)
Wednesday DD 507
Thursday UD 1700

Down today ... Feel tired ... Might do a higher down then do a lower up tomorow if that makes ant sense!!

Gonna rethink things next week and reduce carbs on up days. That's the plan. Need to get as close to 8 as possible by surgery

TTFN Xx

RebekahR said:
Good news is my skirt is falling off Yipee (8).

You're doing so well totally rocking the JUDDD refeed :D

RebekahR said:

That is awesome news I'm so happy for you. Fab motivation too

Xx

Absolutely chuffed to hear your funding has been approved! well done Rebekah, all your hard work losing weight has paid off :) You're going to be in great condition for your op and that will make recovery so much easier :D

X

Thanks hunny I'm so happy :)

Nothing can get me down today :) revision tonight and tomorow morning.

Then afternoon gym, cycling, kettlebells.. ref punchbag, hot shower and Costa for a cuppa tea.

I'm pms monster today .. despite getting no periods. Chocolate is on my mind. Yes I am going to use my cals on chocolate and prunes.. rank!!

Xxxx

Back