Rebekahs road to Juddd refeed

I've been training seriously since I've been with my other half, eeer almost 5 years!! Nowhere near where I want to get yet, but getting there :)

X

I'm not as strong as I was pre vlcd but I'm getting there, my upper body is much weaker after, which has annoyed me!! But getting back in there, have more time to train after my exams, can't wait :)

My other half trains too so we use a few. He likes nectar (by syntrax)- its Like squash rather than milky around 23 quid a tub

I usually use phd diet whey or cheap stuff from myprotein ...tastes fine and good for baking/porridge

I've used bsn - the stavdard or they do a "lean desert" on and off, its cal High so depends on what your using it for!!

Hope that helps and isn't too confusing LOL x

RebekahR said:
I'm not as strong as I was pre vlcd but I'm getting there, my upper body is much weaker after, which has annoyed me!! But getting back in there, have more time to train after my exams, can't wait :)

My other half trains too so we use a few. He likes nectar (by syntrax)- its Like squash rather than milky around 23 quid a tub

I usually use phd diet whey or cheap stuff from myprotein ...tastes fine and good for baking/porridge

I've used bsn - the stavdard or they do a "lean desert" on and off, its cal High so depends on what your using it for!!

Hope that helps and isn't too confusing LOL x

Yeah I'm not really wanting super super high cal. I'm still very overweight so too many extra calories would be detrimental :) probably 200 max. I have got whey protein from holland and Barrett which is ok, but was thinking about going the juice type route. Will have to look into it further... :)

Did you train through vlcd? I tried but ended up giving up cause I got so whoozy and sick. That's why I like juddd. Got the benefits of the vlcd but still have eating days so I can train :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah the juicy one is nice and under 100 cal :)

I did train on vlcd but added extra protein shakes or eggs. Deffo feel better training with cals :)

X

Gonna have a soak and evening with oh, then study more tonight. So over studying now!! Be glad to have a few months off.. just work & training be bliss LOL

Gettin all the stuff for my op out and in one basket. Got everything I need ready now :)

Lots of pukka chai tea tonight yum x

Should be around 10lb, then Il be on bed rest. So going to dip a little under goal to allow for bed spread so to speak LOL

Downtown n a coke zero bliss :)

Been looking into bulletproof coffees .. since am gonna be low carbing until op. Think will give it a try with butter or coconut oil on down days.

Don't want to see another tort book ever again - think that might have to wait till Thursday after my exam!!

Xx

Off for work

Grab a minute with the books breaks and lunch, bit more tonight. Recalling most case dates ok, just keep drilling them right upto Wednesday afternoon

Got some s&s packs for today but will try and have coffee as long as possible.

5pm UD starts, going to have seabass tonight and fat/protein only if peckish ... The carbs are banished .. they are sticking to my ass!! LOL

Xxxx

Thanks hun

Tired today, lots of lights and tingling arms. Just over tired, think will relax tonight, short burst of reading before bed and be done

Had lots of water, choc shake, coke zero. Needed to have injection so had s&s cottage pie 135 cal

Not bad, deffo be glad for 5pm :)

Xxx

nearly time ,then you can relax and put your feet up :)

Ooooo its bewitching hour ... And typically I'm not that fussed about eating after being ravenous this afternoon LOL

Ok day all in all, quiet so managed to get reading done. Gonna get warm and watch neighbors brrr

Work crappy as usual but eh just a stop gap. Got a load of trainee applications to work on during the winter so plenty to get cracking on :)

Legs feeling the burn from yesterday... Owww just how I like it LOL tae bo tonight for an hour. Probably have to take a rain check in gym till after exam Wednesday now

Phews TTFN x

I don't nope LOL only started recording neighbors since I moved. It's a nice treat after work and studies hehe

New season vampire diaries and chelsea tonight ... Both on record for the weekend!

Exams first, tv fest later LOL :)

Morning Rebekah, looks like you're doing great! 5.5lb off since you started refeed is amazing :)

Hope you have a good day today and best of luck for you exam tomorrow X

Thanks hunny

Got physio this mornin, shoulders killing. Deep tissue massage helps lots

Lookin forward to relaxing after exams

Xx

Ended to getting my arms massaged in the end. Some exercises. Thinks I have either nerve compression or Carpel tunnel. Got kt tape on it and more physio

Need more for shoulders pre and post op

Having lunch, prawns. Feel a bit bloaty n yuk. Think from tomorrow do menu planning and that

Basically very simple bodybuilding routine and diet

White fish & greens
Protein shakes
Egg whites
Low gi fruit

Down days
Bulletproof coffee
Water
White fish

Xxx

Night in, bit of last minute reading, mostly just preparing my stuff for exam tommorow and try to unwind

Arm killing after all the manipulation today..owwwwiee

Seabass tonight and coke zero

Ugggh.. dunno if this whole 5-5 thing is working for meeee..soo bloomin confused.... had err 1,000 cals today... then... now having seasbass... err... I am gonna try and stick... so tommorow would be DDU .. so bulletproof coffee all day..exam.. then evening more fish n veg

Confusssingggg..LOL ...

xxx

Exam this afternoon

Got the day off work for it , so don't have to rush. Just get ready, read and go at lunchtime

Having a bulletproof coffee for the day. Made with 18g salted butter and freshly brewed Hazelnut coffee.

Will have smoked haddock and greens tonight. Time I finish exam it be time to eat :)

Xxx

Back