Rebekah's road to reduction!

Thanks hun

Work is a nightmare, really cant wait until the weekend... rang doc, said to take naproxen and see in a fortnight. Just takes time to calm down after op & everything, driving me slightly potty

Had a veggie soup today...was lush, yum, I was so surprised, like a thick cuppa soup....very filling!!

Yum Yum, gonna have a hot bath & get into bed watch vampire diaries.. Bliss! :)

TTFN xx

Quick checking in

For work
Porridge - if I don't burn it try again!!
Hazelnut shake
Spag bol

Get through today, do sore and gettin allergies. Throat feels like its closing up randomly, quite scary. Assuming its tree pollen.

Phew 3 weeks today, will be measuring tonight. Staying off scales, bit of an OCD trigger. I know its coming off, last time was over a stone down. Happy with that.

TTFN Xx

Oh dear lol, at least you know to keep an eye on the microwave whenever you have your next one there :)

Hope all is okay, saw your post on FB - do what is best for you chick and what you can cope with xxxx

LOL wasn't me on FB!!

Porridge was gorgeous Mmmmm yum :) so delish, be ordering loads at weekend

Xxx

Phew... shattering day and now tummy upset, dunno if its just stress aggrivating my UC... hmm.. I'll see how it is in the morning, might have to bail out and stay in bed.

Gonna relax anyhoo...watch some tv and earlyish night, got a tonne of cases to be reading, but going to have to wait until weekend

Food
Porridge
Spag bol
Hazelnut shake
Water
coke zero
prawns

Phews... gonna go lay down
TTFN xxx

All I can say is I am never eating prawns again Ugg :-0

RebekahR said:
All I can say is I am never eating prawns again Ugg :-0

Oh no! What happened? ... Dare I ask?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

LOL let's just sat they didn't cone out the easy end!! Was up in agony all night :-0

Feel Damn sight better today thank god!! LOL

Had cottage pie and loved it Mmmmm like creamy mash Yummy :)

Also had porridge and lord of water, gentle on tummy.

Night in with OH tonight :) yipeee is our date Night :)

TTFN xxx

Feeling much better today

Got the afternoon off, hoping shopping :) might even try some 8s on!

Taking porridge, nothin else as i will be out all day. Taking kids to cinema later :)

Xxx

Glad you're feeling better Hun. Ooh shopping! Trying on 8s is fab! Enjoy the cinema.

Made a long post then it vanished LOL

Err.... Shopping was all good, got a lovely new bodycon skirt... 8 :) bit snug, but be lovely in a few more weeks. Got some shorts - burgandy denim and a few bits for holiday/work too

Hoping some shakes come today, am running super low on packs, sure can manage through Monday!!

Had some tuna yesterday.....and low and behold.. 2.5lb down today :) ... I am gonna get some more tuna lol :) hopefully stays at this low, sooo pleased :) Am hoping my mum can see a difference when I see her in a fortnight, bit worried, my OH says he cant tell, apart from my face looking smaller! not the part I wanted to shrink!! HA

Have a lovely day all... off food shopping at market, get some nice veg & fish, have a pootle :)

TTFN xx

Ugh bloody period is back. It's been ten days since the last. Ugggh

On the plus side lightest I've been since started Hurrah

Borrowing my mates insanity dvds LOL I fancied a go! Looks good

Must go run later, been bad today and barely eaten. Stepdaughter been poorly all mornin, put me off my grub!!

Phew got some huge bunches of asparagus and a load of eggs yum :)

TTFN Xx

Thanks hun

Setting myself a goal of another half stone in two weeks, want to surprise my mum!

Going for a long weekend get me hair done and see my best mate

Relaxing tonight watch boxing :) love it LOL

Been cleaning and airing the house out after daughters bug, hopefully all clean and she on the mend now!

Time for a hot soak Xx

Bit more weight gone overnight, I must stop scale hopping!! Was sure I had gained and I hadn't woop woop :)

No more shopping for me, stuff everywhere LOL got 30 day shred for extras, see how i find it. Goin gym this afternoon. See what I fancy training when o get there

TTFN Xx

Wow read through your diary and you are really inspiring me to get up and do some exercise and also how well you have coped with everything going on x
Fingers crossed you will lose that half a stone in 2 weeks before you see your mum. I wanted to surprise my family too as i thought i was going to see them in august but my husband thinks i need a break before then so will be going for a week on the 1st of june so wont be much of a difference lol!

I've suddenly had a little woosh so I've updated my ticker :)

Very pleased, BMI firmly out of the obese ranged so I can get my referral for breast reduction rolling on Friday, should be done within 9 months

Work gonna be awful today, hopefully be finished here soon. Can't wait to be qualified so I can leave!!

Got a few shakes n spag bol today. Hopefully my months supply be waiting at home tonight

TTFN Xx

Thanks hun, i will be over the moon with a nice 30f cup!! Sick of these k cups LOL

Going well, loving everything and gettin in gym or outside running as much as I can

Ugh my period is back, so painful. Only been ten days Ugg. Not a happy bunny!!

Soo busy today , just having lunch now at 3pm!! Spicey spag bol yums, gonna have a shake n painkillers before I leave work

TTFN Xx

Yeah my periods have been so irregular while on Lipotrim/S&S hoping they settle down a bit now I'm off plan!! Would be nice!! Lol...

Hope you feel better as the day goes on!! X

Back