Rebekah's road to reduction!

Thanks hun

Off today, gonna go for a workout, tidy up, do some studying this afternoon

Try and drink loads of water today flush any hormonal water retention

My packs landed Hurrah :)

TTFN xxx

Cleaned up the house and that. Going to study outside in the sun

Period pain agony, so fed up with it. Got doctors Friday anyway so will mention it then

Bit pd reading in the sunshine Bliss :)

TTFN x

Hope you feel better today x

Thanks hunny

On my way to work wondering why I am going!! In a cold sweat and shaking from cramps. Try and manage till lunchtime.

Taken my packs for today can bring them home with me.

Officially week 4 today, very exciting. At least 20 more weeks for me, will be taking a break in the middle :)

TTFN xxx

Needless to say I cane home and been in bed since.

Arg so rough, keep telling myself its worth it LOL got doctors Friday for check up post op, so ill mention it then

Felt too such for much, had a bar and a litre water

Better get myself up and have a soak

TTFN xxx

Hope you get better hunny, have you tried that Feminax stuff? i've heard its really good! *sends hot water bottle and SnS hot choccie* hope they sort you out chick mother nature can be a right cow! haha xx

Thanks hunny

I been taking prescription naproxen and codeine. Been up all night. My gp wanted me to go to hospital, refused an ambulance. Been soaking through towel every hour, tried to come down to watch tv with kids n flooded straight through two towels and my joggers :( just don't know what to do, so fed up with it

Try and go to doctor this morning, have to put two or three towels on. Argghgghhg :-/

Needless to say am shattered, gonna have a bar and some painkillers

TTFN Xx

eek that's worrying, I really hope they can sort it out at the docs for you!

Got some tablets to take then got to go back in the morning, OH really worried kept ringing to check on me all day

Ugg. Not good, so tired. Gonna make a salad with tuna n eggs. Shuffle about the house a bit!

Thanks hun, hopefully it will start to slow down. Work won't tolerate me being off tomorrow, have to go and just go loo every hour, take some spare leggings.

TTFN Xx

Hunny I think you should go to hospital just in case that's far too heavy! I know you cba with the fuss but better to be safe than sorry *hugs* :( xx

Hope your ok hun, I agree go get checked out xx

Thanks guys. In bed resting, see my gp in the morning and go from there.

Is slowing down so that's a positive, changing around once every two hours now. Hopefully get some sleep tonight

TTFN x

Goodness me, hope your feeling better in the morning x

Am now outside doctors. Hope he can help. Am beside myself. Am going to end up loosing my job and my fiance if this dosent get sorted fast :(

Thanks for being so sweet guys xxx

Back