Rebekah's road to reduction!

Ahhh size 8!! Soooo jealous!!

Hopefully you will get a date soon hun! I bet you will feel amazing and so teeny tiny when the boobies are smaller :)

Xxxxx

Small bottom half and huge top half. Got a good 3-4st to go yet

Want to go train today, ill dose up and see how my ears feel. Can't sleep so watching biggest looser n quietly tidyin LOL kids be laying in hours yet!

Gonna get back to lifting daily this week, got a load of studying to do before minibreak LOL be taking books and shakes with me!!

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Small bottom half and huge top half. Got a good 3-4st to go yet

Want to go train today, ill dose up and see how my ears feel. Can't sleep so watching biggest looser n quietly tidyin LOL kids be laying in hours yet!

Gonna get back to lifting daily this week, got a load of studying to do before minibreak LOL be taking books and shakes with me!!

Xxx

Good luck Rebekah. Lovely size 8 jeggings. Have a good mini break. :)

Thanks hunny

Not going away till next week, will use it as a booster, last year I walked for hours each day, went for runs and swimming. Gonna have shakes and bars whilst away

Done jillian Michael killer legs buns and thighs, n showered. Phew, gonna go train this afternoon for two hours. Itching to get in the gym!!

Xx

Wow all the exercise Rebekah you do puts me to Shame x you are inspiring me to do more each day tho hope you have a gd day today x

I still need to get started! Your exercise regime is amazing!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Congrats on passing ur exams! Whoooo (bit late I know!) Hope uv had a great weekend. Hugs xx

Thanks sia hunny

I had a fantastic day yesterday, lovely. Shopping and lots of giggles with sister and then tea with the clan LOL

Scales showing a new low, but hmmm ill see on Wednesday.

Anyoo trained my shoulders and then came back and did 1 hour tae bo. It's billy blanks, core condition Phew recorded it on fitnesstv. Was drenched after that burned abs big time, loved it!!! LOL

Recording his cardio workout overnight(3am for those of you with sky) see how that is LOL

Phewwwwey! Gonna have protein shake, err mac cheese I think(or cookie cream shake) then later crispy choc

Xxx

Thanks hunny

Mfp says I burned over 1000 cals LOL highly unlikely, but feel better for it. My ears improving

Il get up and do taebo again in the morning before work. Really got a sweat on

Mmm done macaroni with s huge pile of wilted leeks yum. Trying out various supplements hopefully they help LOL

Xx

RebekahR said:
Thanks sia hunny

I had a fantastic day yesterday, lovely. Shopping and lots of giggles with sister and then tea with the clan LOL

Scales showing a new low, but hmmm ill see on Wednesday.

Anyoo trained my shoulders and then came back and did 1 hour tae bo. It's billy blanks, core condition Phew recorded it on fitnesstv. Was drenched after that burned abs big time, loved it!!! LOL

Recording his cardio workout overnight(3am for those of you with sky) see how that is LOL

Phewwwwey! Gonna have protein shake, err mac cheese I think(or cookie cream shake) then later crispy choc

Xxx

I love my channel 282 too! Jillian Michaels had some stuff on there recently. Ripped in 30 and another one! Billy Blanks is wicked! He makes it look so easy and then I fall over after 20 minutes! Love him.

RebekahR said:
Thanks hunny

Mfp says I burned over 1000 cals LOL highly unlikely, but feel better for it. My ears improving

Il get up and do taebo again in the morning before work. Really got a sweat on

Mmm done macaroni with s huge pile of wilted leeks yum. Trying out various supplements hopefully they help LOL

Xx

Blimey !!! Check you out

Glad the ear is getting better x

I have sky might have to have a look what channel is it on ? :)

282 hun
He's very American but it view with the tempo actually kept me going LOL

Haha I will probably be walking like an 80 year old tomorow!! Be worth it

My best mate has advised me we are going on a Thames river cruise with canapes for her birthday end of September. I spied a gorgeous.jump suit in river island, with a blazer n killer heels be perfect... So really gotta pull my finger out LOL

Xxx

Morning

Tae bo done, at the office yawwwn!

Got a draw with various packs, porridge, toffee shakes, veg soup and a truffa... See what takes ny fancy

Gym tonight two hours, going for it as got doctors appointment in a fortnight

Xxx

Well done RebekahR I have to admit I love the tae bo part of the work out dvd that I do. Think that's why I also love doing the boxing bit with OH as well ;) x x x

Morning hun, your gym bunny-ness (new word?!) is inspiring! You're fab! Are you feeling better? Can't be easy working out if you're still dizzy?! X

My ears are feeling much better, feeling 80% better for sure

Got my gym kit. Hopefully get there tonight. Know it's always busy on Monday

Would like to get to ten somethin time I see doctor. Know he will be more sympathetic regards my boon referral. Literally got scars under my arms and on shoulders from my bra. It's hell. Really gettin angry with him delaying referral!

Time for work :( waaah Xx

RebekahR said:
Morning

Tae bo done, at the office yawwwn!

Got a draw with various packs, porridge, toffee shakes, veg soup and a truffa... See what takes ny fancy

Gym tonight two hours, going for it as got doctors appointment in a fortnight

Xxx

Morning hun hope you have a good day :)

Yummy truffa!!!! Hehe xxxxx

Thanks hun, I must update my ticker I'm always on me app LOL

Let's just say the abs are feeling it LOL no laughing for me :0

Someone said I was lookin thin and good in the work kitchen LOL should of gone to specsaver! Made my day :)

Bored.com ... Xxx

Back