Rebekah's road to reduction!

RebekahR said:
Going to gym, hopefully cheer me up a bit!
Xx

Hi Rebekah sorry to read your diary about your headaches and everything. Yet you still keep going. You are a star. I don't know how you do sns with everything. Ahh you're amazing. Hope your migraine clears soon hun. Hope the gym cheers you up babe xxxxxxx

Thanks hunnies

Gym helped a lot, was hoping to have a moan to my mum..but shes not there..LOL typical!!

Migraine nearly gone, just a dull aching left...thats all :) hurrah!

Gym went a little something like this....

45 minute walk there as fast as I could
45 minutes training

Back & Biceps
Back - cable work, pulldowns, shrugs, bent over rows
Biceps - Hammer, concentration, cable 21's, tricep pull downs(just thrown in there lol)
Stepper to finish

Went heavy and low rep for this, want a good burn and biceps coming along nicely..know they wont do much growing on 600 calories, but can maintain and focus on growing them as I refeed!! They got a decent peek/some definition...getting there!!

Wore two bras to train, see if I could ease the pain - this did help some, I rummaged through a pile of bras and found 2 28HH bras, I am going to try those tommorow. Been a crying wreck most of the day, constantly being stabbed in the armpit does not make me a happy bunny!!

Gonna go scoff some protein powder and find a pack/greens to saute up ...scrrrum

TTFN , thanks for being so sweet xxx

Wow! I wish I could do as much.. Only just starting with small weights and 30 day shred! Just need to make it a habit!

I admire the fact you can do so much while on this diet!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I will scoot over LOL Xx
Thanks guys, ugh been so pathetic today. Not like me to get so upset. Just feel do fed up with lookin down at huge boobs!!

Bb the shred is a great starting point!! I do it with 20kg for a wee extra, I'm gettin so into the taebo.. feel ace after that, plus its easy to record on sky!!

Chilling out, cuppa tea and neighbors Xx

RebekahR said:
I will scoot over LOL Xx
Thanks guys, ugh been so pathetic today. Not like me to get so upset. Just feel do fed up with lookin down at huge boobs!!

Bb the shred is a great starting point!! I do it with 20kg for a wee extra, I'm gettin so into the taebo.. feel ace after that, plus its easy to record on sky!!

Chilling out, cuppa tea and neighbors Xx

Lol mine are puny 2kg weights! I do wish I could hold 20k.

Hope you feel better soon, with all your problems and studying you are an inspiration to me.

Might have a wee look at the taebo? What is it?

It's a mix of things, lots of punches and twists. If you YouTube billy blanks you will see how nuts he is LOL It's great cardio

I've been recording bits in fitness tv

We all start somewhere, little weights n shred is ace. Teaches you basics which are really good, deadlifts n squats alone are fantastic

Xx

RebekahR said:
It's a mix of things, lots of punches and twists. If you YouTube billy blanks you will see how nuts he is LOL It's great cardio

I've been recording bits in fitness tv

We all start somewhere, little weights n shred is ace. Teaches you basics which are really good, deadlifts n squats alone are fantastic

Xx

Thanks, just found him on fitness tv so set it to record and will see how it goes..
I hope I don't feel too sore tomorrow as I would like to keep going now that I have finally started exercising!

Oo yes the cardio inferno, that's ace LOL I sweat buckets lovely LOL

Sore this morning, had protein shake before I left

So friggin hot omggg!!

Xx

Forgot to report.. 1/2 inch bicep growth (didn't think that possible in cal deficit LOL)

And am wearing an old bra much comfort and is a..... 28hh Yipee

Ringing surgeon today for a consultation, might help me feel less depressed. Will be waiting it out on nhs tho, is Sooo exspensive

Xx

28 bra!!! oh my im a 38 how depressing!! hehe keep up the good work chick you are fabulous!! xxxxx

My sisters the same got tiny rib cage n huge boobs, looks nuts LOL dunno where we got em from, nobody else in our family is above a d cup!!

Porridge time mmm... Not in mood for makin kids tea tonight, ask oh if he can do it

Xx

Awww hope you feel better soon hunni!!!

*Hug*

There must be something in the water!! X

Dunno why so fed up, and no time off till next week. Feel like I'm gonna sob. Can't take much more :( want my op now! If only 9,000 pound would fall from the sky lol

Sorry for being moany! Xx

Awww hun, if I win the lottery I'll send some your way. Horrible that you feel so crappy! X x

Feel a right baby, spent more of my day in the bog crying than at me desk.

In so much pain, huge bruises down sides from bra. Back feels like its on fire. Just :( want to get home get on me sports bra

I can wait the nine months on nhs list just want my doc to get the ball rolling ASAP for me.

Thanks guys Xx (I be back to usual self later, good job I can have a rant on here lol) xx

Can they not see how badly they are affecting you???

And that most of the weight you prob want to lose is in your boobs...

Thats so silly!!

Hope you feel better soon!!! X

Back