Rebekah's road to reduction!

Hope they get your app sorted soon honey x x x

Go in and really give it your best BAFTA performance. Let them now exactly how you feel, remember no threats or anything but lay it on with a trowel.. That can only help your case (cynical I know) list all your symptoms and all the reasons they (boobies) are making your life hell. Don't forget the psychological is more important than the physical as well, showing how it affects the way people perceive you, your quality of life is badly affected etc etc..

You probably know all this, have they sent you to a psychologist for assessment? Has the PCT assessed your suitability?

Good luck with all that!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm hasn't even done the referral :( know Il have to have an assesment, 1st appointment then my case submitted to panel

Hence I want it started, my sisters already done all that and on the second surgeon appointment! I still trying to get the referral letter done

Just done kids tea and come up to bath. So upset, don't want to go to work or go on spabreak next week, they're ruining my life!

Got some cocodomal for pain and happy rash cream, do glam!! Hop in bath try to calm down

Thank you bb xxx

RebekahR said:
I'm hasn't even done the referral :( know Il have to have an assesment, 1st appointment then my case submitted to panel

Hence I want it started, my sisters already done all that and on the second surgeon appointment! I still trying to get the referral letter done

Just done kids tea and come up to bath. So upset, don't want to go to work or go on spabreak next week, they're ruining my life!

Got some cocodomal for pain and happy rash cream, do glam!! Hop in bath try to calm down

Thank you bb xxx

This too shall pass.l. You will just have to be strong I the meantime. I just think the more of a fuss you create, not quite showing suicidal tendencies but you know what I mean and they will have to react sooner rather than later..

I had a friend who waited yonks as well, bad back, and all sorts there, but once op was done it changed her whole outlook on life!

Just keep going as there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Yeah I know, its jot forever. Just put my best case forward to gp

Literally until two months ago I never had a problem or any pain. Lose weight and suddenly they giving me trouble!!

Know it will get sorted, thank you for being kind. My oh dosent understand.. think he thinks its like gettin a new pair of shoes LOL

Phew bath nice, relaxed. Do a choccie pudding Xx

Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time x x I do hope they listen to you hope you have a relaxing evening x x

Sounds like ur having a tough time with it all. I hope docs listen and get the ball rollin. Meanwhile, lots of virtual cuddles for u chicka xx

Thanks lovelies, sorry I am being such a BIG BABY today!!

(ignore meee lol) xxx

Kids making me giggle, having a coke zero in a wine glass (washing down some serious cocodomal!) hopefully be more comfy soonxx

Big hugs xx
Glad you enjoyed your bath! Just done 30 day shred, feeling a bit better now I have done it!

Thanks hun
Feel a bit better today, taking painkillers every few hours. Trying to sit straight and use pillows

Asked to take some time today unpaid... Waiting to see. Just uncomfortable and feeling aggitated + stress tends to trigger my ocd. What with everything at home currently.. Phew be glad for a week off

Got two broken bras to go back to bravissimo, see what they say. Think they should last 8 weeks without snapping or wires coming through??!!

Porridge timee, shakes n porridge today. Measure myself later, need to put my entry in for competition next year. Mega excited about that :) not sure what class to go in at...may do fitness model first and work up, gonna need to build a lot of muscle.. a year isn't much time!

Got three bras on today which is helping aah relief!

Xx

3 bras on?! Wow. I struggle with my DDs and now after reading about the stress and pain u go through, il just shut up about mine. Bless u, glad u have some relief today though xx

Thanks hunny, I trying not to think about the pain. Two sports bras helps over normal one

Finishing work in an hour, gonna jump into bed aah bliss xxx

Awww hun, you need your reduction. Now! Hows about get it done private, say you'll pay after, then don't...what they gonna do run after you and stick them back on :D wish I had a more sensible suggestion for you x

The lady in bravissimo sorted me out. Traded me one bra with snapped wires for a nice new one. 30l .. its fantastic :) Xx

RebekahR said:
The lady in bravissimo sorted me out. Traded me one bra with snapped wires for a nice new one. 30l .. its fantastic :) Xx

That's good now you have a new bra. Hope that'll help.

LauraLooLa said:
Awww hun, you need your reduction. Now! Hows about get it done private, say you'll pay after, then don't...what they gonna do run after you and stick them back on :D wish I had a more sensible suggestion for you x

I agree, get your boobies done and then go on the run! :D xx

Feels lovely me new jumbo bra LOL

My sis lent me swimsuits for spa, they no bloomin good...will send the old man on his own... Annoying as paid for two!

Sia where is your diary now hun?? LOL I can't keep up, hope your well Xx

Off to work, a great mate of mine is leaving today so pop out for a coke zero after work. She baking cupcakes.. god help me!

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Feels lovely me new jumbo bra LOL

My sis lent me swimsuits for spa, they no bloomin good...will send the old man on his own... Annoying as paid for two!

Sia where is your diary now hun?? LOL I can't keep up, hope your well Xx

Off to work, a great mate of mine is leaving today so pop out for a coke zero after work. She baking cupcakes.. god help me!

Xxx

Oh hun, that's a shame. See how u feel but if u can, do go. It'll be nice to get all pampered.m

I get confused with my many diary changes too! But this time, I've managed to lose weight and am still losing with my current diet. Here's my link: http://www.minimins.com/juddd-diaries/282879-skinny-sia-juddd-diary.html

Have a good day at work and good luck resisting the cupcakes!!!

Omg ... This is next to me...

IMAG0158_Anne.jpg

Back