Rebekah's road to reduction!

Legs done.. so warm.sweated buckets!

Leg press 5 sets at varying weights 80kg, 100kg, 110kg & 120kg

Leg extension
Calf machine 65kg (did my oh magic trick of 100 then a rest then 100 again)

Deadlifts - Romanian and stiff legged

One leg deadlifts with kettlebell (light 16kg)

Squats - standard in rack & goblet Squats with kettlebell...oweee

Had a stretch, stepper machine n that was me done!!

Followed up with a toffee shake yums, had 2litre in total water during and in changing room.

Back to usual schedule tomorow 3 packs ahoy!!

Xxx

Can't wait to go over to the juddy refeed. :) love all the juddd diaries, lovely stuff

My legs are feeling it already LOL weigh in the morning hopefully shed some with an active minibreak

Xxx

7 lb gone Yipee Yipeeee!! :) Xx

RebekahR said:
7 lb gone Yipee Yipeeee!! :) Xx

Wooooo right on target well done. :)))))

Thank you, I'm chuffed. Try to keep up the momentum next week!

Woop woop

Gonna try on done shorts I got at forever21, just went on should be comfy now yahoo

My goal for month was 20, might change to 25 or even 30. Gonna keep working out, hitting tae no n high protein. Feeling amazing

Xxx

When you say high protein what do you have... I've been adding chicken/tuna/protein powder on the days I'm working out!!??

Sorry..... mithering you again!!!

X

Don't be daft :) ask away

Yes on training days and also morning after legs. Protein powder. Last night I had chicken and powder. Helping recover immensely :) Xx

Yipeeee!!! Gonna try to get back into schedule today. Three packs and protein, not one pack!!

Woken up with the Monday dread... Uggg need to sort some clothes out. Need to figure somethin out and hand my notice in ASAP.

Try and relax for now.. reading to do, studying, cleaning, watch tennis n then tae bo ... Might do two lots LOL Il be crawling upstairs!!

Xxx

hiya were you just on one sns pack and one protien meal then? did you feel alright doing that? just curious :) x

I've been away so purely from lazyness and being in a hotel room, the fresh air killed ny appetite. Was fine for three days on break but would NOT recommend it!!

Back to work in the morning and usual routine, 3&protein

Dreading work already, feel sick with it :(

Xxx

It's always hard going back to work after a break. I used to hate Monday's xx

Uggg I know, I can't wait to leave there!!

Packing my packs up Xx

Back