Rebekah's road to reduction!

Book finished :) LOL

RebekahR said:
And he did my referral Yipee :) he was pleased with weight loss Yipee. Promised I would get another stone off before I see him in a month :)

Yippee new boobs that don't hurt 24/7 yipeee :)

Xxx

That is great news! Xxx

Wooohooo to the referral :) least its started the process now x x x

Thanks guyss :)

Ugh water retention ahoy gonna drink loads today!

Yeah the second book in 50 trilogy. Only took me three hours LOL I feel the third may be harder going. Will keep it for the weekend!

Gonna try the mixing two shakes thing today to make banoffee Mmmmm hope it works!!

Stupid roadworks gonna be cutting it fine! Buses joy LOL

Xxx

Ps... I'm a right lazy bum this week. Tae bo tonight and morning. Go gym tomorow!

On a sidenote my shellac has grown out loads in a week, looks awful!!

I'm doing tae bo today. Have it on my sky plus so need a good workout. I'm thinking of getting shellac done as my varnish seems to chip after a day.

Hehee..my OH does impressions " Work it work work it...worrrk it" lol hahahAAAA I find the cheesy factor so motivating, darn it I am scared to stop lol

Its ace :) looking forward to cardio infero before bed.... woopp

RebekahR said:
Hehee..my OH does impressions " Work it work work it...worrrk it" lol hahahAAAA I find the cheesy factor so motivating, darn it I am scared to stop lol

Its ace :) looking forward to cardio infero before bed.... woopp

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! It is super cheesy but gotta love him. Enjoy ur workout doll. Hope uv had a great day xxxxx

Sweating done n gettin ready to go. Started book three last night...my weekend will be dull LOL

Shattered...

Taking the banana/caramel shakes again to mix to banoffee.. yum

Plus chicken soup

Xxx

Was so Yummy :)

At work. Got tomorow off unpaid, a sort of mental health day (before I loose my marbles!)

Gonna clean and sleep, go gym and relax. Bliss

Got to go get some bits, eldest is 18 next week, need to get present n a little cake or somethin nearer the time. Hunt down a present or three!

Gettin rather impatient at the moment.. just want the three stone gone now!! Super excited about me op, reading lots :)

Xxx

Am So pleased u got ur referral Rebekah fantastic news x
With regards to nails chipping etc I looked into buying a uv lamp etc as I have strong nails but was sick of the polish chipping anyway I decided against shellac as I found the answer to my prayers it s called chip away by opi and you put it. Under the base coat well my nail polish now lasts 2 weeks + x

Attachments

• image-210915405.jpg
    image-210915405.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 33
My polish lasts okay I use seche vite topcoat which is amazing

Was nice to gave shellac hfor holiday, they have grown out loads, I will have them redone as they are good when I'm studying and a little harder for powerlifting!! No time for manicures... I love to change colours daily when I have time!!

Starving already!! So stressed, be glad when its five Xx

I ll have to look out for that top coat x I love your adventurous colours Rebekah I stay safe lol as u can see . I did get a gel pedicure for my birthday so have decided when I'm another stone down I'll use that . Hope your day gets better x :)

Your nails look lovely katie :)

It's pricey, I normally order it from ebay cheap.

Thanks hun, mil coming home today so we got a lot to sort out

Xx

I cant do nice nails at work.... wou;d shred my gloves lol....

Might have a nice pedicure/manicure before my holiday!!! : )

Bet your looking forward to tomorrow... i had a last minute cancellation so I'm not in till later.... nice to just sit and have a brew and catch up on here for 10 mins.....

Hope your ok x

I am ok hun :) whole situation with family hard atm, trying to be supportive and help as I can

I can't wait!! Gonna clean the house, read in the garden n sleep. Not have any bad thoughts or dark moments like when I'm here

I can't decide on next weeks nails... Either vamp dark shellac or the new magnetic gellish... Hmm ...

Xxx mwah

Family issues are so tough but at least ur doing the right thing by staying as positive as possible.

I ordered the top coat seche vite just now. I need something as I'm going crazy with my varnish chipping daily! I will shellac them soon but this seems great until then. Enjoy Mr Grey xx

Back