Rebekah's road to reduction!

Puffy monster LOL hopefully get some useful advice later, coil out (or the remainder of it!) And back on minipill. Annoyed as I so wanted to stay hormone free but can't be doing with 5 weeks out of 6 on!!

Got my first post surgery bra on marks sale weeee it Looks tiny!!

Xx

Ooooh thats exciting!!!

I think I'm gonna have my implant out and go on the minipill..... I want to anyways!! X

Only thing i get on with and never have any period on cerezette. But I forgot to take it so much before!!

Will have to set my alarm and remeber to take both doses each day

Guts ache now uggg want to enjoy tonight with kids

Xx

Yipee its out, Yipeeee. Hopefully period will go, feel bloomin ace!

Have got birthday boy cake, cider, ice cream and sweets LOL be a hyper night in :)

Xxx

Hope they enjoy all the birthday treats!!

Our really going through it again with Totm, really feel for you.

Had my nails done last night and just had to show you :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-978897718.jpg
    image-978897718.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 39
I don't no hun, but I know a lot of girls swear by cla. I stick to green tea & caffeine (and chromium for cravings)

Claire those nails are fabby :) I must sort mine tomorow

Birthday boy had a lovely time, gone off to bed with tea n cake LOL proper family party Sunday :) can't beleive he is 18 LOL

It's amazing I feel so much better Phew. Hopefully that's the end of that. Know vlcd may impact cycles even on minipill but can't be anywhere near as bad as pyscho periods from hell!!

Practically skipped out of the doctors LOL

Xx

Don't get me started on maxitone LOL horrendous products!

Training and high protein will help hun, if you fancy trying some supps why not ay!! LOL I like stuff that speeds up the metabolism, every little helps LOL

Dunno why I am up so early...LOL
May as well workout n have a cuppa

Get the feeling birthday boy and eldest will be laying in till midday!! Fish n chips for their lunch :-0 the smell ing

Oops wasn't finished LOL

Tae bo now, gym later. Laundry in the middle. Desperately need to study too.

TTFN Xx

Thanks hunny

Birthday boy up..and desperate for fish and chips lol gonna do the garden first...

I am off to do me wardrobe, gonna chuck loads and loads out. So much old holey stuff..or just too big stuff. Gonna clear out, undies too..old ones..adios!!

I got two tops yesterday in primarni..yes I am addicted lol no more now!! white shirt and a black shirt.... I got the biggest size, I will have to try them on though and see, I need them to be very oversized and not randomly distorted by boobs...probably be going back tommorow!! Try not to buy anymore tops, they will all be ridiculous after my op...one thing I will be naffed about is my favourite leather jacket, had it since I was 14 (12 years) and it fits like a glove, perfectly stretched to my boobs...gonna be a big stretched bit after me op!! lol my mate borrowed it the other day for the rain and it looked ridiculous!!

Righto..gonna have 2 bits of lean bacon and craccck on :) xxx

I'm desperate for fish and chips too! Refeeding is the hardest part of a vlcd for me. I had a naughty snack last night but stopped before it became 2 naughty snacks! Phew! Have a good day. It's quite nice out here xx

It is nice out still cloudy but dry. Boy done the garden, pulled the weeds etc. Lovely

Tempted to have a bath n jump into bed!

Should really pop out return some stuff n go gym. My gyms changed ownership, so far not liking it!! Wish we had better gyms here!!

Glugging coffee n water today. Deffo loose more at Mums or on holiday when I consume more caffeine..! Had cayenne, green tea and chromium

Bagged up three bags of old manly clothes... Hmm I appear to be left with leggings, oversized tops. Spandex vests and body suits ... And a zillion vests ...Boring!! Tried on a gorgeous playsuit in h&m ... Boobs wouldn't fit... Might get it for post boobs!!

(Bit excited can you tell)

Xxx

Ooooh PB (Post boobs!!!) Lol....

What do you have the cayenne for babe?? Just being nosey!!!

Know what you mean bout clothes.... I have jeans/legging and loadsa vests!!! Dont want to buy too much as i dont intend to be in em very long!!!

X

Speeds up metabolism :) apparently LOL ill try anything!

Yipeee so far have for PB .. one surgical bra and two moulded t-shirt bras .. those are for the surgeon to judge size :) 30e i would be over the moon with

Yeah I worry I look boring .. but no point gettin loads of clothes atm. Got loads more to loose and then hopefully can maintain a 6 post op.. will have to be mega careful only gonna be able to do walking for 4-6 weeks not gym...wah!!

Xxx

How much do you think you will lose, just boob weight?? Would be interesting to know!!! x

A friend had it done, similar size and they took 1300g from each, I've heard of people having 2000g even. Depends if its fatty tissue or breast tissue - mine are exceptionally dense with breast tissue. They are hard, hope he can still take a lot away!!

I'm so excited have to resist going out buying 101 bras till my appointment!!

Xxx

Back