Rebekah's road to reduction!

Get summat into ya woman or you'll pass out from all your dashin' about! x

Had a quick banoffee shake(1/2 banana 1/2 vanilla caramel), got meeting at 4 about my absence meeting..union rep

Try and have an upbeat night for fiance, he is having a pig of a time atm

Eldest gone on holiday to my parents place in Spain. Nervous, hope they have a nice time

Pheww break over LOL Xx

I know always bit nervous when she goes away, dad be pining for her by Sunday. Sure we get a txt later :)

Meeting fine she said not to worry and they can't sack me for time off due to miscarriage although they will try as hard as they can. She said any funny business postpone signing and get a union rep present

So that's a positive, just hope oh is ok and evening isn't too awful

Xx

Oo I just took your advice and made my last ever vanilla crispy into a little baked cake, was a nice treat! Yum! Thanks! Hope everything's ok tonight xx

Lovely ain't it mmm I look forward to that in the evenings with neighbors LOL

Yes had a hot bath think gonna go upto bed. Been such a hard year and not about to ease up. Can veg out tomorrow, oh taking boy to footy.. ill sleep all afternoon..Bliss

Ttfn Xx

Thanks guys

Gonna enjoy the weekend and not worry. Whatever happens happens, we will manage

Boy gonna do the garden, no doubt his dad be supervising LOL I'm relaxing in bed with men's fitness! Nice bath and cuppa.. then they get fish n chips at lunchtime, smells divine every weekend LOL

-2lb this morning, must update another 3lb in total since Monday

Getting nervous as surgeon is 11 days!! Might have to get a bit drastic!! Need to get at least 8lb off....no pressure LOL

Back under duvet LOL xxx

How exciting..... Do you know what will happen when you go...... Or is that what your going to find out??

X

Discuss if I'm suitable for the procedure, the steps to go through to selection. If I need to loose more and discuss the procedure itself. Take a look at them .. Embarassin.. never shown anyone at this size!

Will have to see a shrink, the surgeon again and go through their panel to authorise the funding.

Hoping I come out with some idea of how long etc, thinking 6-12 months not getting ahead of myself!!

Main worry for me is getting the funding and the nipple part of it. Most likely need nipple grafts due to the size - is riskier and they can die. To be fair no nipples is better than what I have, so happy to take that risk. Bit scary still!!

So drastic measures!!
Water
Green tea
Cayenne pepper
Sauna
Cardio
Err anything else I can think of!!

Xx

Discuss if I'm suitable for the procedure, the steps to go through to selection. If I need to loose more and discuss the procedure itself. Take a look at them .. Embarassin.. never shown anyone at this size!

Will have to see a shrink, the surgeon again and go through their panel to authorise the funding.

Hoping I come out with some idea of how long etc, thinking 6-12 months not getting ahead of myself!!

Main worry for me is getting the funding and the nipple part of it. Most likely need nipple grafts due to the size - is riskier and they can die. To be fair no nipples is better than what I have, so happy to take that risk. Bit scary still!!

So drastic measures!!
Water
Green tea
Cayenne pepper
Sauna
Cardio
Err anything else I can think of!!

Xx

You could have some tattooed on babes... worst case scenario....

Oooooh so excited for you!!! This time next year you'll feel amazing babes!! X

Yeah I read about that, that's worst case senario. Mine currently have no sensation anyway the nerves so wrecked. Anything an improvement!!

Most ladies say they end up with perky ones all the time Haha the novelty :)

Fish n chip time round here, I'm stripping the beds and relaxing. Got a stack of programs recorded gonna veg this afternoon, then go in garden, lush

Xx

RebekahR said:
Yeah I read about that, that's worst case senario. Mine currently have no sensation anyway the nerves so wrecked. Anything an improvement!!

Most ladies say they end up with perky ones all the time Haha the novelty :)

Fish n chip time round here, I'm stripping the beds and relaxing. Got a stack of programs recorded gonna veg this afternoon, then go in garden, lush

Xx

Aww hunny just been reading you're diary. You've been through so much :( sorry to hear you had a miscarriage and might lose your job. And there's me going on and on. Sorry for the pm!! You just relax and I do hope your op goes ok. So risky. As Deezer said have them tattooed on.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dont be silly babe!! I've had no harder a time than anyone else, everyone at my work is constantly scared of being fired for being off with anything!! just the way it goes...Not wasting anytime thinking about it :)

Message me anytime thats fine.. I am being lazy today and relaxing with man and boyo ..lol

Changed my ticker, and lowered my goal a bit...so a bit more to loose, but I think I would like to get as low as body will allow me..end of the day am going to be inactive for 6 weeks ish after op

Need to do my nails...gonna go have coffee with my mate in the morning, have a chinwagg!

xx

Slimming tea and trash tv, yes please :) blissss x

Aww hunni, hope it all goes ok for ya, fingers crossed. Enjoy your day.
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Keep going strong Rebekah :) you've done amazingly I hope they at least put you on the list and give you an idea of when you can have the op honey x x x

Back