Rebekah's road to reduction!

Phew hot this mornin!!

A crappy 3/4lb down... Argghgghhg

Don't know if I should train or not today. Stressing big time, hopefully chat to my sister today. Her surgeon is pressing forwards even though she's gained and not close to her target.

Eek, was so hot yesterday LOL just kept thinkin.. ill be able to wear a dress and vests!! Instead of having to keep covered up all the time :)

Tae bo time, probably go train legs later

Xxx

Sweaty LOL I love cardio inferno.. cold bath time!

I don't count home workout as training despite sweating buckets LOL don't think I've got the energy to travel to gym in this heat!! Phew

Spot of studying to do, and finish off my list for surgeon. Adios kk cups!

Xx

Checking in

3 litres (another 2 litre on the go!)
Two eggs
Raspberry shake
Coke zero

Got days holiday tomorrow so really enjoying today knowing no work Hurrah! Only day off before my exams so its a nice treat.

Watching hairy dieters I recorded, funny :)

Horrendous soreness in back today, Phew. That should wear off fast. Training doms wear off fast. Gonna have another tae bo session later, the ab one.

Be walking funny tomorow LOL lifting my arms is challenging but sign of a good workout yesterday!

TTFN Xx

I have my legs session with the decent lad at the gym tomorrow! Can't wait!

It is way too hot do hoping it's cooled down by then...

Hope if ok hunni! Oooooh exciting.... Glad u'll have the boobs u Wang soon enough! X

I know I was sweating buckets in gym, train tomorrow hopefully won't be unbearable up there

Hands were so slick.. ewww Lol

Have a great leggie workout :) our gym just got a new punchbag and a load of medicine balls.. can't wait for a play!!

Really want to get on prepping for contest now. Hmm just get my exams over etc and I'll crack on :)

Xxx

Omg! You had such a good workout! Well done x

I haven't trained my back for a while, my shoulder trouble from boobs plus pulling 60kg has resulted in some major soreness.. owww

Got physio Friday so ill do myself a right mischief before then LOL

Gonna watch silent witness with oh,its officially too hot to eat or move so were sat with water, nectar protein shakes and windows open!

Xx

Yeah Rebekahs workouts are awesome. Amazing. Such a good diary to read. And is always there to spur everyone on with advice and good luck wishes xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks sherrie

That was a gentle workout, I'm gonna have to do a lot more to get competition ready!

Day off work Bliss, only got few days off till April so am going to enjoy!!

Gonna go Starbucks, study and workout today. Bliss!

Argh scales stuck, annoying. Tummy coming in nicely but still too bloomin heavy!! Waist and obliques starting to improve Hurrah

Xxxx

Awesome diary. Like I mentioned in my diary, reading yours and some other diaries on this forum helped me make the decision to start this diet!

Thanks sherrie

That was a gentle workout, I'm gonna have to do a lot more to get competition ready!

Argh scales stuck, annoying. Tummy coming in nicely but still too bloomin heavy!! Waist and obliques starting to improve Hurrah

Xxxx

Hahaha oh my a gentle workout?! I tried 3d shred and managed 5 mins!! on this plan hehe..

Iv'e read to wait a good month before any excersise on a vlcd, did you find your energy levels resume back to normal levels as time went on Rebekah?

Hope your havign a good day xXx

I must do my BMI d ... My doctor has me as 5ft 6 but am sure I'm under 5 ft 5 now. Was 5'5 when I started university but sure I have shrunk!!

I started training again on day three of the diet. Had no issues, always beat after work etc but once I get up there I feel better for it

Went for a skinny latte, a pigeon crapped on me.. isn't that meant to be good luck??! LOL was rank!!

Cleaning the house up, chucking stuff out and just trying to plan a schedule for the week. Got so many appointments this week and trying to keep oh and his schedule organised too

Glad I've got the day, that's it now till Xmas... Argghgghhg LOL feel tired just thinkin about it!!

Consumed so far today
Skinny latte
Coke zero
Two litres water

Xxx

Ahh im on day 3 now of my restart I do have more energy now than I did when I first started this plan. I havn't worked out in years that prob has something to do with it then if you are used to excersise before the plan.

hahaha I'd say it's a bit optimistic to say it was goodluck, it is rank haha. xx

Yeah if you don't normally workout then no need to suddenly start. Most don't in plan but I train everyday and plan on competing next year so its really important part of my routine

Ewww it was sick!!

Relaxing in garden with a big bottle of water... Aaah

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Thanks sherrie

Xxxx

I don't know how you do these workouts hun Hope u have sunshine where u are. It's boiling here. Glad you're pyshique is coming along nicely. Don't fret about scales hunny I wouldn't mind waist hips arms and legs like yours. How much longer are you planning to do this diet? I doubt very much I'll be a long hauler on this tbh.
Well I'll see thinking too much. When my mums fully on the mend I'll shall do my cleaning job again I think. But for now I'm watching a DVD. I must keep glugging water lol. Anyway have a good day hunny. :)

RebekahR said:
Yeah if you don't normally workout then no need to suddenly start. Most don't in plan but I train everyday and plan on competing next year so its really important part of my routine

Ewww it was sick!!

Relaxing in garden with a big bottle of water... Aaah

Xxx

Ahh there's the end of this. Glad you're relaxing hun. I would love to have muscular physique. Would love to lifts weights etc. I have arthritis lol. Mind of a 30 year old body of a 60 year old lolol. But I'm still a teen at heart. Yes I must keep glugging the water myself. How long are you on this for hun? When you're happy with weight u will still keep popping on to say hello won't you? Xxxx enjoy the sunshine :)

Back