Rebekah's road to reduction!

My oh has arthritis he finds weight training really helps, he is more hardcore than me!!

It's going to take a full year to get competition ready. And won't be able to train at all for a good 12 weeks after my op, dreading that

Yeah I will deffo be about for ny refeed and beyond. The plan has been amazing .:)

I had hoped to refeed 1 October but going to keep at it until Halloween - long as I can keep steady under 8,6 then ill be happy. 8st is my dream weight but don't think ill see that number!!

Drinking loads and loads. Tomorrow green tea ahoy make sure as light as possible for hospital!!

X x

RebekahR said:
My oh has arthritis he finds weight training really helps, he is more hardcore than me!!

It's going to take a full year to get competition ready. And won't be able to train at all for a good 12 weeks after my op, dreading that

Yeah I will deffo be about for ny refeed and beyond. The plan has been amazing .:)

I had hoped to refeed 1 October but going to keep at it until Halloween - long as I can keep steady under 8,6 then ill be happy. 8st is my dream weight but don't think ill see that number!!

Drinking loads and loads. Tomorrow green tea ahoy make sure as light as possible for hospital!!

X x

Sorry I took so long to get back to you. My mummy's home and looking better than I thought bless her :) so you're oh has arthritis too. Umm. When is your op hun? Yeah wouldn't mind a bit of weightlifting myself tbh. Although I have to be careful with my knees Rebekah. That's where my arthritis is. It's not my weight causing it though coz I was 12st when it started. Arthritis runs on my dads side. Where has your OH got the arthritis hun? Does it run in his family too? What with being a heavy smoker and a couch potato, I'm gonna find it hard I think. I'm 30 and have smoked since 11 years old Rebekej. I should give up fags first then diet but I'm so unhappy being this humungous hun. It's making me depressed hun. F#%K my lungs and cancer. I'm at risk of cancer being very obese anyway. Just payed out £151 on a few tops in Evans for my mini break.!! Evans are so expensive aren't they? I will have to get my wii fit out and start gently on that Rebekah hun. Sorry for gabbling takes my mind off food lol :) :) :) good luck for your op hun. You won't know yourself. A new woman!!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gabble away LOL

Blimey that is pricey, I'm such a cheapskate, primark only!! LOL I'm like... Hmm 4 quid put that down LOL

Yes oh has it in his spine, hes been bodybuilding 30 years, he slipped three discs early in the year, they said continuing to keep active would help along with manipulation

Phew its gettin hotter I swear!! Flushing myself out. Think ill have a black coffee n more water. Flush ant excess away

No idea when op will be, tonnes of appointments and case has to go to panel for funding. Could be 4 months or 12. No idea!

Xx

RebekahR said:
Gabble away LOL

Blimey that is pricey, I'm such a cheapskate, primark only!! LOL I'm like... Hmm 4 quid put that down LOL

Yes oh has it in his spine, hes been bodybuilding 30 years, he slipped three discs early in the year, they said continuing to keep active would help along with manipulation

Phew its gettin hotter I swear!! Flushing myself out. Think ill have a black coffee n more water. Flush ant excess away

No idea when op will be, tonnes of appointments and case has to go to panel for funding. Could be 4 months or 12. No idea!

Xx

Ahh you poor thing hun. So much on your mind right now. Youre amazing and others on here too are aswell.

Thanks sherrie. LOL same issues as everyone else I'm sure LOL we both love training so that's great

Phew so hot, had a bath .. ugggh LOL

Having a mini coke zero bottle

Watching four weddings USA, oh promised once I'm at goal and had my op we can think about it... Weeee! Hatching ideas already LOL

Unsure what I fancy for tea, might do chocolate shake and throw an espresso in with it.. tonnes of ice

Need to decide what I'm doing tomorow foodwise.. day before hospital weigh in. Lots of water, green tea, coffee I think.

Xx

Flippin eck!! Ur workouts put me too shame big time lol good luck for the hospital weigh in :) xxx

Thanks hunny

Unsure I'd I should just fast tomorrow in preparation for hospital

Gonna make a shake now and enjoy Mmmmm

Arnica bath and rub!! ( ice bath???) Xx

Oo your so badass :)

I'm trying to decide what comp I want to do. A faffy one... More fitness model look or go for figure and put in the hard hours lifting!! Hmmm the latter sounds more appealing

Oooo nearly there for my appointment!! Woooohooo!

Xx

Are you nearly at your op weight now Rebekah? How exciting! I'm still wanting to make an appointment but chickening out! Lol.

I'll find out more tomorrow, I think she will want me to go low and maintain there. Think ill be happier on the tiny side, will still be busty with an e or f

Yeah work work, one day off in October and that's it till April! Boo

Gettin exciting :) water, green tea and zero today

Xxx

Wishing you all the best for your appointment honey really hope they see just how well you've done. I hope everything works out for you fingers crossed x x x

Thanks hunny

Shall wait and see. Excited for sure. My sisters is on hold as ages gained so much, was really hoping we would both have ours done in the next year!

Oooo having a huge americano. got in my bag 2 litre water, green tea bags, Coke zero ... Glug glug

Lightest clothes ready for the mornin.

Xxxx

Checking in. Lunchtime

Had two litres water
Green tea
Coffee

Can't wait for my appointment now. Got my notes ready

Having a coke zero for lunch, getting excited now. Be so lifechanging after 24 years of the bloody things!!

Xxx

Think I'm hyper off caffeine LOL

I can't wait... Woop woop be gone hideous boobies!!

X x

good luck :) x

Back