Rebekah's road to reduction!

LOL I had precocious puberty at 2, so I really font remember having small ones ever!!

Had hormone therapy for ten years. Hopefully it will all go in my favour for my application

Hungry this mornin, latte time Xx

RebekahR said:
LOL I had precocious puberty at 2, so I really font remember having small ones ever!!

Had hormone therapy for ten years. Hopefully it will all go in my favour for my application

Hungry this mornin, latte time Xx

Thinking of you hun.

Everything will work out right for you , Good things happen to good people (well, eventually!!!!) and you deserve it!!!!

Cup of tea time for me! I measured out my milk today and am having a pint of water before each cup of tea! Haha xx

I survived LOL god it hurts

Deffo be doing legs tonight Xx

Oww oww LOL big baby!!

Hmppf still not heard anything at work... Just wait and see. I know I'm covered ... It's just a matter of them agreeing or me raising a formal greivance. Could to without it

Ce la vie . Giant chicken lunch... Phew .. mint tea n onwards. Mega gym n mega protein tonite

Xx

Gymmm ahoy, must resist being lazy LOL Xx

RebekahR said:
Gymmm ahoy, must resist being lazy LOL Xx

After reading your diary, I can't put you and lazy together! Lol. It's my first day and going quite well. Think I'll manage to lose weight on slim and save as I really like the food and feel nicely full! Plus I can drink milk on it too which I wasn't allowed to on another vlcd. Yippee!

Yeah was just about to say that - you're no lazy! No way!!! x

Lazy! Haha don't make me laugh!
You are soo active on this diet and I don't know how you do it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

A hot soak and early night is tempting.. but here I am at the gym

Short and heavy legs

Press, extensions, calves, curl, Squats, kettlebells goblet Squats, stretch and a little abs

Better get on!! X

RebekahR you're putting us all to shame.
God woman where do you get the energy/motivation from.
Me!!! well I've just jogged for 20mins and I'm knackered and got another 20mins to do later then it's onto the cross trainer :wave_cry:

Feeling the burn

Good sweaty workout LOL just what I love :) managed to work upto 120kg legpress, push harder next week

Calves on fire, did my other halfs routine of 100reps rest repeat x3. Only 65kg but oweeee burns good

Goblet Squats really nice, light kettlebell (18kg) lots of nice deep Squats

Leg extensions single and both, 65kg at top

Leg curls and various deadlifts to finish

Hungry... Find some tea now Xx

Hey hun hope your doing ok? youve done so amazing i dont know how you do it lol, you starting your re-feed soon? I've taken to WW sooooooooo much better than SW :p is awesome if ive lost weight this week ill be shocked cos its like im eating so much but im sticking to it, if you get me lol? feels like im eating tonnes compared to SnS :) come see my food diary :) xxx

I will hunny glad your getting on well

I've got ages till refeed got to drop down a bit more for surgeon. Thinkin haloween for refeeding

Enjoying workouts and extra protein. Time for a cuppa tea :) Xx

congrats hun , im so pleased for you , havent been on for days but great to read surgery is looking promising xx

Keeping fingers crossed for funding, is a waiting game. Looking at 30d bras omg looks so dinky!!

Phew legs startung to feel sore and right shoulder throbbing. Freeze spray, arnica gel and into bed.... Aah!

Xx

Back