Rebekah's road to reduction!

Thanks hunny

Up, making a latte .. gonna have a bat for brekkie. Oh and eldest gonna have fish n chips then go footy

So I'm having a veg out Saturday. Muscle soak, more freeze gel and relaxation (throw in a run and tae bo)

Xxx

Mmmmm bats ;-)

LOL!! Truffa and fried egg Mmmmm

Weird but was nice, the fish n chips be wafting by noon!

Xx

Drinking loads of green tea had a super relaxing afternoon

Feeling a bit anxious, mind in overdrive... Typical when I try to telecom ocd creeps in, going to write it all down and out it away should help. Cbt lady says to use an elastic band, ping it when I feel a compulsion. Will go find one

Got some lovely baby cauliflower mmm love those. Be a footy fest tonight so i will go up early for a pamper

Xx

Enjoy your pamper session. Think I'm going to do that tomorrow. Going to do my nails (I saw earlier posts of your nails, they were lovely), and try and do a French pedicure if I can. My hands are quite unsteady so it'll be fun to see how that turns out. At least it'll keep my mind busy and off food. I used to get panic attacks and they have recently started up again so I think the weight loss will definitely help me in feeling better about myself in generaland hopefully curb the anxiety. Have a fab evening! Night x

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Thanks faith

Had a gorgeous baby cauliflower and coke zero scrummy

Oh in a lot of pain so sorting him out and up I go. Ice my shoulder before bed, come to in two hig lumps after that massage. So tender, be worth it though

Xx

hope your feeling calm and relaxed rebecca .look after yourself . thinking of you . xx

Morning thanks hun

Going into our busiest week at work this week, increasing my OCD But in trying to relax enjoy today and tomorrow

Got to go to Mums get my hair done next weekend. Starting to look like a scarecrow LOL

In bed... Old man watching match of the day yet again!! Huge cuppa tea, might pop down grab a bar

Been playing with calories as I'm coming into my last 8 weeks on plan. So far its working, loosing each day and now lightest I've been in years.

Xx

Well done Rebekah ur doing amazingly especially with all you've had going on lately keep it up honey x x x

Deffo helps spacing things out faith

Truffa
Cuppa tea
Zero
Water
Two scrambled eggs
Cuppa tea

Quite a lot for so early, spend the afternoon tidyin up. I'll go for a run at some point. A storm is brewing outside!

Xx

Thanks dudes

Super hungry and aggitated today. Oh gone out now train and see mum.

Juggling so much the next six weeks, the most important exam coming up. Just feel a bit overwhelmed. Making lists, gettin organised. Try to relax today and tomorrow.

May go for coffee then gym in morning or clean house. Unsure. Getting so pmsy ... Just tearing up for no reason. Hormones!!

TTFN Xx

Boobs hurting and got stupid open spots ugh. The skin literally rubs off the breasts, hurts like hell!

Relaxing with OH

Coke zero and extra lean bacon

Shattered x x

RebekahR said:
Boobs hurting and got stupid open spots ugh. The skin literally rubs off the breasts, hurts like hell!

Relaxing with OH

Coke zero and extra lean bacon

Shattered x x

Aw Hun :-(

Sorry to hear this :-( hopefully not too long 'till you have to put up with this no more! xx

Thanks hun. Got to get some dressings in the mornin. Owwie!

Cuppa tea aah Xx

Omg I'm the same!!!! My boobs are killing and my mood is awfull!!!!!!! Maybe I should stAy in bed today lol x

We've been cleaning the house since 7.30am. Ugg 6 black bin Haha later LOL

Oh now off training, I'm so fed up and blah. Just don't know what to do, all my clothes don't fit properly, but no point buying new ones till op. Just feel like I look stupid!!

Horrendous pms but no periods now back on pill. Don't know what's worse!!

Bath and dress my war wounds. Trying to keep positive for OH .. just want to hide under duvet tho LOL

Another lb gone. Banana shake and tea

Xx

Back