Rebekah's road to reduction!

I am :)

Thanks hun, at the doctors now. Numb down one side and keep having these funny turns - vision shakey, hearing goes, lasts 5-10 minutes then I'm left with bad numbness

Just feel really tired and poorly. Hopefully he has some ideas Xx

Oh dear doesnt sound very good! Let me know, hopefully they can help you out xx

He not too worried about the neurological things but will write to consultant for advice

Increasing my medication slowly. It's topirimate can make you bit woozy

Blood pressure low 102/70 he worried about salt, said probably just a virus or somethin. My bp

Oops LOL

My bp always on the low dude anyway

Crohns wise he is worried about the diet. Not a flare up. Only going toilet 8-10 times a day and hes not worried about bleeding

So although I feel poorly its nothing to worry about. He wants me to add some more vegetables 7 portions a day

Lots to think about, thanks stef .. hope your on the mend fast and can get a little break

Xxx

Glad the GP wasn't too worried, shame you are still feeling pants though

Hopefully you will get a chance to relax over the weekend and feel better soon.

Just a bit drained sure it will pass :)

Off to Mums after work. Relax and then come home Monday night. Nice to have day off Monday. Got two more days leave until April!

Having a think what's next tummy wise and diet wise may refeed a bit earlier and slower. See hoe it is after the weekend
Xxx

Home to London Yipee be nice to be in my comfy bed LOL (not sure oh will agree LOL)

Doctor says 7 portions of veg?! I can try that next week

Think then Il start to slowly refeeed
- over 10-12 weeks

Xxx

Hi ! Hope u have a lovely relaxing weekend . x

Thanks hun

Up n off out for a walk this morning, got friends birthday cruise later and shopping tomorrow

Tooth is killing oweeeee can't get it out for a few weeks yet. It's foul!!! Ew.

Going to refer to my next months plan as s&s +1 will be adding in one Greek 0% + a heap of veg

From Halloween will be refeeding till Xmas

This weekend will barely eat as I'm tooth impaired LOL!! Just champagne and banana shakes :)

Xxx

Morning Rebekah,
thanks for stopping by my page. Your doing great considering you have tooth ache. Nothing worse in the world, even child birth isn't as bad.
enjoy your weekend, sounds fun.
x

Thanks hun

Had today
Zero
Porridge
Coffee

Now getting ready to go out won't have anything else today, make Il for it tomorrow

Xx

hello hun, hope ur feeling abit better and hope u have a good night xxx

Champagne cruise was good, chilly and sore feet

Shopping all day for mates birthday tomorow .....LOL painkillers and flat shoes ahoy :)

Xx

I was thinking about you today and your cruise, glad you had fun. Don't envy the shopping trip tomoz, my idea of hell. Enjoy.x

LOL I'm a shopaholic ... But its strictly window shopping for me!!

Shattered now, must try and have porridge and eggs before I go tomorrow. Be a long day on just coffees!!

Feel a bit down being at home. Yes people say I look nice and have lost loads. But mum very critical and just old things hard to shake off. Makes me feel freakish and like I should hide. Just can't wait for my operation!!

Least I haven't got time to eat LOL xxx

Wide awake, acid stomach yuk

Too comfy in my bed at Mums LOL creep down and make porridge

All day shopping n calorie burning LOL

Xxx

Morning hun :)
Have a nice day today with ur friend xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun :)

Saw some special bum lifting jeans in primark think might have to get those today haaa!! LOL slightly scared to get a smaller size!!

Laying about in my dressing gown LOL err time for a bath!!

Xxx

Ohhh really!!?? I've seen them in next but there soooo expensive!! Must look for those!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy shopping... Just imagine all those outfits u can buy after op :) I went shopping yesterday and felt like a freak in most tops :( people keep saying I'd love to have bigger boobs but not 32kk.
Ignore any criticism .... You've done amazing and listen and accept the compliments instead :) Happy shopping x

Back