Rebekah's road to reduction!

Thanks hun, I've not had drains before so don't know what to expect LOL

I'm normally good with anesthesia so not worried there. Sure ill be too busy lookin down to respond when they are doing the usual "darling can you rate the pain 1-10 please!"

Just remeber last time I had surgery waking up bra less to two huge long hideous things flopping down!!

Tidyin and sorting some jobs, making list of jobs to do and cleaning, cooking some veg.. probably go loaf in bed this afternoon

Xxx

AWwww so excited for you chick.....

How exciting!!!

I'd love to have a go at spinning.... Looks harsh though lol...

x

I might puke or die but I need to burn some blubber off LOL

Greek yog & packs today

Mac cheese later with cauliflower

Awful tummy today been bad since Thursday. Weird don't have any other symptoms really. Sure its not a flare

Keep hoiking up my boobs to see what it looks like under there LOL omg its gonna be amazing!! Ordered more sports bras comfy stuff, need more pillows need to stay on my back and upright sleeping for a while.. I'm a tummy sleeper so I know I'll find it tough

Right project skinny for boobs ahoy LOL x

Horrendous stomach ugh nothing for me tonight

Tomorrow hopefully tummy settle n can have my packs & protein

Xxx

Nah just irritation.. joys of crohns, stomach.got a mind of its own LOL

I wish! Got to do oh tea n have evenin with him yet! Be dashing up to the loo .. how romantic LOL

Hi ur boobs r going to be amazing !! Hope tum feeling better soon :) When I was in hosp last, shared room with girl who had drains in and they were fine .. Sounds worse than actually is so don't worry there x

finally I am going to be able to wear a COATTTT OMGGGG!!! and it will zip up for the first time since I was little!!

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Auto...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

WEEEEEE

xxxx

added an op ticker (sorry bit excited!)

Aww that is great! so happy for you. Love the coat, I've been looking for something similar recently but haven't bought incase I do ever get to goal and it will be too big lol.

Oh you have every right to be excited! :D and we're all excited for you. The weeks are going so quick lately soon be here

Horrendous stomach ugh nothing for me tonight

Tomorrow hopefully tummy settle n can have my packs & protein

Xxx

Oh no :( hope you feel better soon xxx

Very excited, need to get a top for Xmas day, no idea what size my upper body is tho!! Hopefully I will be able to go down and see the present opening at least

My mum is gonna try to come see me before Xmas otherwise be a while till I can travel home :((

Feel ok this mornin, maybe just a small flare. Going 10-20 times a day isn't unusual for me

Shakes ahoy today :))))

So worried I'll wake up really unhappy hugely fat with tiny boobs!! Need to zap that flab LOL

Xx

Very excited, need to get a top for Xmas day, no idea what size my upper body is tho!! Hopefully I will be able to go down and see the present opening at least

My mum is gonna try to come see me before Xmas otherwise be a while till I can travel home :((

Feel ok this mornin, maybe just a small flare. Going 10-20 times a day isn't unusual for me

Shakes ahoy today :))))

So worried I'll wake up really unhappy hugely fat with tiny boobs!! Need to zap that flab LOL

Xx
What do you weigh at the minute babes???

X

Bouncing between 9 clean and anything upto 9,4 ugh .. a stone be happy can recover not worrying about gaining on bed rest

I've had porridge and soup

Will have cottage pie shortly

Eggs tonight

Xx

There's no way you'll wake up fat with small boobs babe!!! You're gonna be teeny!!! Dont worry chick!!!!

You're gonna look FAB!!!!

SO excited fr you!!!

X

Eek thanks hun

Having cottage pie yum :))

Keep on at it, god help me for spinning

Xx

Not sure my ass is ready for spin LOL

Had 101 cups of rocketfuel LOL got to cut out caffeine next week :((

Xx

Gonna go tomorrow nite, tonights is advanced omg LOL

730 cals for today