Recipes for foodpack, Muffin,crisps,fudge cake!

I don't use baking paper after an incident where I ended up eating the paper as well. Since then I've used a plate. I spread the mixture outon the plate and then microwave it for 2mins (850w microwave). When the time is up you've got to get a really sharp knife and scrape the 'crisp' off the plate quickly otherwise it sticks hard.

This is time consuming cos you can only do 1 at a time, so instead I spread quite a lot of mixture on the plate so you get a larger one. Hope it helps you a bit.

oooo I can't wait to give these receipes ago!

OK trying the plate cooking this afternoon.... Let's see if I can get anything crispy happening! Thanks.

Salt

Hi, does anyone know what the effect of adding salt to food on sole source plus is. I understand that salt can lead to fluid retention which means lossing less weight in water. However I was wandering if this actually reduces the real fat loss or not? Any advice? xx

has anybody managed to make a taco shell?!

Sounds wacky - but I was wondering if a giant crisp bent in the right direction at about a minute would have a similar effect?

OOOPS - posted in wrong forum!

These are meant for the Atkins recipes forum but I don't know how to move them. So sorry!!!! Moderator would you mind moving for me? Thank you!

Crisp success and piccies

Thought I would share the pics
DSC00146.jpg

When I am very hungry I am sometimes treat myself for a bowl of hot water mixed with your savoury drink or marigold and one spoon of physillium husks. Leave it for 10 minutes and it will become thick. Try it it and it is also good for your bowels too! :D Also you can add some vegetables to get a kind of vegetable soup.

Does anyone know if it is alrght to eat 2 porridges a day (i didnt think of the nutrional loss when microwaving) I hope not coz i am really into my routine now:

porridge @ 11.00

loads of water till about 5 oclock then veg soup

loads of water then another porridge about 9.00pm

of a weekend I have thai chilli crisp instead of soup or chicken n mushroom popodum

ohh just made the crisps from the oriental chili YUMMMMMMM
x

and just tried the fudge and it went horribly wrong!! boo

just made my first muffin....not to sure but it does make a nice change!

Well done - I have never quite managed to get to grips with making the muffins!

Thanks for all the recipes, I've only v recently started found this forum, so I will definately be asking CDC for some Oriental Chilli ones on Weds. Can't wait to try them. My only question, I've seen in a couple of the recipes about sweetner being added, I thought this was a no no on SS - but thought I'd ask :) xx

None of the pictures come up on the thread each time I click on this one :( I am new to CD, only coming to the end of Day 1 but I think I will soon be trying some of these receipes, great idea to add variety etc :)

Cheers

Wow these are great just finished my mint choc muffin (ish) with choc sauce. Yummy. It was a little crunchie which was nice as I could chew it. That was probably my cooking time though.
Pictures are not coming up for me either but was easy to guess.

wow didnt realise you could do so much with the shakes lol

WOW!!! These recipes are fab!! don't know which one to try first!! thanks guys! xx

Back