Recipes

Nutmeg can be addictive - yes, really! I have read a lot of posts from folk wanting to change or add to their shakes - but Lipotrim knew what they were doing when they made them as they are. The idea is to break the addiction we have with flavours in food - if they were 'nice' we would want more - and that's not the idea is it? Our tastebuds need a total break from all we've known - the shakes give us that. It isn't easy, and I know from my own longings that I am still longing for flavours - although I think its getting less as I go on and the shakes are certainly nicer with time! I make mine up to a pint with added coffee or mint tea. When I saw the suggestion for cinnamon I thought wow that would be nice - but on thinking about it I'll stay with coffee or tea.

Just read this thread again and hear what you are all saying about cleansing palette.

I am on day two of my TFR and must admit tonight (usually my treat time right now) I was feeling cold and empty. So I had a chicken soup (my last shake) just now and added some pepper and then a smidgeon of green curry paste! Well, it might be naughty but it will definitely get me through to tomorrow.

Will get my mindset back into 'fat shifting medicine' tomorrow.

I often wizz half the shake in the blender with 270ml water with plenty of ice so it goes like a ice cream.
Then pour the rest of the packet over the top

Back