• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

We had homemade beef burgers on Monday, they were made with extra lean mince beef, Onions, and some Mixed dried herbs. Wizzed the meat up in a blender then added the onions and herbs and used an egg white to bind it together, formed patties, put them on a baking tray and sprayed with a bit of Fry Light Spray, then put them in a pre-heated oven... I think they take about 20 mins but best to keep an eye on them because it depends how big you make them.

They're lovely ... I think they're a Slimming World Recipie, we had them with salad and the kiddies like them too
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi flowerfae
They sound very nice I must give them a go its years since I had a burger. I hope you don't mind me asking but where in N.Wales are you from I`m from just out side Wrexham . But I`v been living in N.Ireland 32 years . My daughter lives in Shotton sorry for going on its the age lol ha ha .Take care .
Margaret xx
chilli made with quorn is fab! bulk it up with a can of chopped tomatoes and service with a jacket potato or rice and its really filling, i now prefer quorn to actual meat mince :)
both those recipes sound great:talk017: will have to try the burgers, i love quorn myself, i also use turkey mince as an alternitive low in fat and yummy:character00100: xx