Recipies

flowerfae

We had homemade beef burgers on Monday, they were made with extra lean mince beef, Onions, and some Mixed dried herbs. Wizzed the meat up in a blender then added the onions and herbs and used an egg white to bind it together, formed patties, put them on a baking tray and sprayed with a bit of Fry Light Spray, then put them in a pre-heated oven... I think they take about 20 mins but best to keep an eye on them because it depends how big you make them.

They're lovely ... I think they're a Slimming World Recipie, we had them with salad and the kiddies like them too

Hi flowerfae
They sound very nice I must give them a go its years since I had a burger. I hope you don't mind me asking but where in N.Wales are you from I`m from just out side Wrexham . But I`v been living in N.Ireland 32 years . My daughter lives in Shotton sorry for going on its the age lol ha ha .Take care .
Margaret xx

I live in Denbigh :) I love Ireland though... only been to S.Ireland... we did go through Dublin but didn't stay there.

chilli made with quorn is fab! bulk it up with a can of chopped tomatoes and service with a jacket potato or rice and its really filling, i now prefer quorn to actual meat mince :)

both those recipes sound great:talk017: will have to try the burgers, i love quorn myself, i also use turkey mince as an alternitive low in fat and yummy:character00100: xx

Back