Recommend a good info book?

kazz

Gold Member
Hiya, I am currently doing CD....although I am not anywhere near my target yet, I am trying to start thinking about how I am going to maintain my weight once I get there...

Have been thinking about doing GI, but dont know a lot about it....was wondering if anyone knows of some good books, or GI recipe books I could take a look at and get information from?

I'm doing the same thing Kazz, checking out different things to see what would suit me ... I have low carb books coming out of my ying yang lol, but haven't looked too much into GI yet.

xxxx

Here is the time on line plan for the GI diet and it is very good.

Women - The GI Diet - Times Online

Favourite books would be Anthony Worrall Thompson's GI diet and his second book GL diet made simple.

Also The GI Diet Plan by Helen Foster is very nice, she writes for magazines like She and Zest and the Sunday Observer.

Love Mini xxx

I like Rik Gallop's books, look in Amazon. He also has a website and a free online newsletter with info, recipes etc. Sorry I am not clever enough to do links!
SM

Thanks for putting up the link, Mini. I really must get my 12 yr old daughter to educate me in computer stuff, I'm useless and she's a whizz, even got me sorted out to join Minimins!
SM

Thanks for putting up the link, Mini. I really must get my 12 yr old daughter to educate me in computer stuff, I'm useless and she's a whizz, even got me sorted out to join Minimins!
SM

Your welcome:)

Your 12 year old sounds like a bright girl:D

I have a son to help me and a husband, sometimes they confuse more than they help, I find I learn on a need to know basis.:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Hi Kazz

I can defintely recommend Rick Gallop's books, I am following the diet and will hopefully use his post diet plan (although thats a fair while away yet...). Have lost 18 pounds so far.

My general energy levels and health are just so much better than what they were.

Anyway goodluck with the rest of your diet!

Luv CC xxx xxx xxx

I also recommend Rick Gallop's books.
It's easy to understand - and so far it's working for me. The carrot cake is the best I've ever tasted!!!!
Ann x

Back