Red day help

sugarlove

I've just had my first red day for a change (usually do EE) and I'm starving! Feel like I've eaten far too much chicken with my dinner, but was so hungry!

Please could you check my food diary for today to make sure I'm doing it right. any comments much appreciated:

Breakfast - 2 Alpen lights (HEB)
Mullerlight

Lunch - half a SW quiche with cheese (HEA), cottage cheeese, red onion and chicken served with side portion of beetroot

Snack - bowl of Summer Fruits with Mullerlight

Dinner - roast chicken (lots), new potatoes (HEB), frozen mixed veg and gravy (3.5 syns)

Drinks - water and highlights hot choc (2 syns)

Syns - 5.5 total

Thanks a lot :)

No wonder Your starving using the hex for alpen bars, i use mine on a portion of bread and a protion of potato every day so im never that hungry xxxx

I do red days only and id say the same as skinny20, i dont think your eating enough, especially not for breakfast.

I use my alpen lights when I fancy a sweet treat, I usually syn one, but occassionally will have 2 has an heb snack, not as part of a meal,

I agree with the others you dont seem to be eating enough in the morning, definitely think about having something more substantial.

I do reds 80% of the week and hardly ever feel hungry, so there is really no need to :D

I do mainly red days and i always start the day of with a cooked breakfast,
eggs and bacon, mushrooms etc. Then i really am not hungry til late lunchtime around 2pm.
To be honest i never get hungry on red days
good luck
xx

I always have scrambled eggs on red days which hold me well, and on weekend red days a cooked breakfast -you need a bit more in the mornings

I agree with above have more for breakfast like boiled eggs with toast or full cooked brekki or if no time a bacon butty on the go with some tomato and mushrooms in it and egg if you want and grab some fruit to go if you don't have time.

How much bread is classed as a portion as healthy extra? Also do you have 1 A and 2 B or am i just getting confused?

yea you have 1 a and 2 b's and a portion is a 56g wholemeal bread roll or 1 slice of normal wholemeal or 2 slices of nimble or 2 slices from small loaf :)

Back