RED DAY - Syn Free Chicken New Yorker

xmelonxx

Ingredients

Syn Free BBQ Sauce Courtesy of Madhousemum
2 Skinless and boneless chicken breasts
4 slices of lean fat cut of bacon
Low fat grated cheese ( or cheese used as HEXA)

Method:

Bake the chicken for 20 mins
Remove from oven and spoon 2 tablespoons of BBQ Sauce
Add 2 medallions of bacon on each breast
Grate cheese over the top
Continue to bake for 5-8 minutes

Serve with nice big crunchy salad or vegetables. Or EE or Green add free chips

oooo sounds delicious.......im taking the recipe down as i type.......hey im getting better at this multi tasking

Oh my god it was so nice everyone agreed even my skinny hubby x

Attachments

• image-524673073.jpg
    image-524673073.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,875
I'm having this for tea tonight, i've made the BBQ sauce already so i'll let you know how it goes later!! nom nom nom!!!

So am I, well chicken thighs are in the oven. Will make the sauce soon, then pour over the thighs but may try them next time with the bacon and cheese, cant do that tonight as already had my HEA of cheese. Will have them with syn free chips, it really is lovely that sauce!You can blitz it with the handblender if you prefer a smooth sauce, I quite like it rustic!

Well this is ABSOLUTELY SCRUMMY!!!! and a total winner winner chicken dinner!!!:talk017:

Like Hollys nan said i prefer to blend the sauce so it's smooth!!

nom nom nom... can't wait to do this again, and as the sauce is freezable i won't need to make up a fresh batch of sauce when i do it again!!

:D:D:D

I could eat it every night I think, so yummy. It tastes "naughty" if you know what I mean! Even prefer it to a lot of sauces out of a bottle which are highly syned!

Oooh sounds lovely!!! I'm gonna try this one in the week, as it used to be one of my favourites eating out!

could someone please post the link to the bbq sauce recipe
many thanks

Link is on the previous page RG :)

I've just made this sauce and i must say it smells overpowering of vinegar - hope it's nice later :)

Back