Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Well that night off a couple of chocs had set me off track although I didn't eat anything else bad it's taken me a couple of days to get back into the focus I had! I also had weighed myself everyday since and had put on 2lb, today finally I have lost another lb still another lb to get off but means I'm not going to have a good weight loss this week.

i haven't managed to the gym and swim since the school hols are upon us but I'm going tomorrow since the kids dad is picking them up early. So tomorrow Saturday and Sunday I'm going to go for it like I've never before! I just want to be in the 15stones now! Not much to ask?!

Good luck with your weigh ins xx

Well out on Saturday night and was wearing my lovely fitted size 18 dress from markies! Been trying this on every week and was so chuffed to be able to wear it this weekend. Annoying my work tunic is still a size 22 so only went down one size in that but all my clothes are size 18-20 with my jeans that are a 20 becoming increasing baggy!!

Anyway here is a pic of me in my dress hope you can see the difference! I think I can?! And another pic too my face is looking more clearer and less bloated looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 107
Ok so I had an egg day today! Ha! Weetabix as per this morning, 4 hard boiled eggs and fruit for lunch, and tea I had three poached eggs and small carton of beans........ And I had a table spoon of Nutella eek! Packet of cheese and onion crisps AND a caramel cake bar!! And first time ever I don't even feel bad about it! Like last week when I ate some chocolates! And I've been good all week and weigh in isn't until Saturday so I've got it out my system and I will forget about it now!

Xx

Diary for today

breakfast 2 alpen lights

lunch 2 quorn sausages, boiled potatoes and red cabbage 2 syns

tea breaded fish, mashed potatoes, green beans and carrot and swede mash yum! Not sure how many syns for the breaded fish??
I have had no fruit today but I've had loads of veg so shouldn't be that bad tho?

need to stop weighing myself every day! How do you break this habit!! X

All week the scales have showed I was 2lbs heavier but they are now back to 15st13 weigh in sat. Bit gutted my losses seemed to have slowed but my target was an average of 3lb so it's been more than expected so far! 9-10 weeks til the works Xmas night out even 2lbs average would be nearly a stone and a half which I would be over the moon with! Would be so chuffed to getting into a size 16 dress but that might be aiming to high atm!

Ive seen a recipe for syn free chip shop style curry sauce which I'm going to try today with some chips! Need to eat more melon and berries this week, and do some exercise tonight and tomorrow since I've had no proper exercise this week! Roll on Monday for the kids being back to school and can get back to gym!!

I also have a christening next weekend so dress hunting next sat! Hope I can find something nice!! Xx

Had a good day too no syns, just the usual i have eaten today! Weetabix, chips and tea was mild curry savoury rice. Apples and strawberries were snacks.

mega chuffed with myself for not eating a Krispy kreme doughnut today! We don't get them in dundee, Edinburgh is the nearest place that sells them! A doughnut is definitely not worth the possibility of gain weight!

Sneaky weigh in before proper one tomorrow hand scales are saying a 1lb loss I'm pretty disappointed as I have been right on plan! Oh well maybe I can squeeze another lb or 2 for tomorrow!! I'm just thinking of these last 6lb to get to the 3 stone mark! It will be the most I have ever lost on a diet! It's also the longest I have been on one too and I'm not in the slightest bit interested in eating the way I did before! I just hope I can continue with my weight loss!! Good luck everyone. Xx

Hi gill! How have u been? Iv been off plan for 2 wks back on it properly today done a green day. Stop weighing urself everyday missi! :) We'll stop it together I'm going to try get to wed wivout getting on the scales. Hope ur well chick xxx

Hi gill! How have u been? Iv been off plan for 2 wks back on it properly today done a green day. Stop weighing urself everyday missi! :) We'll stop it together I'm going to try get to wed wivout getting on the scales. Hope ur well chick xxx

Haha I know but it's so hard not too!! I have done it everyday since I've been on the diet!! Well done for getting back into it! We will do this!!

Been good on the diet the other night I had a spoon of Nutella a caramel cake bar and packet of crisps! That was wed night maybe? They were soooo good but I'm good the whole week with no syns! Anyway this week we are going to have big losses and feel fab right?!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!! Xxx

Haha I know but it's so hard not too!! I have done it everyday since I've been on the diet!! Well done for getting back into it! We will do this!! Been good on the diet the other night I had a spoon of Nutella a caramel cake bar and packet of crisps! That was wed night maybe? They were soooo good but I'm good the whole week with no syns! Anyway this week we are going to have big losses and feel fab right?! Hope you are having a lovely weekend!! Xxx

I nooo I'm dying to go weigh myself lets not today atleast :) mmm how did u stop at 1 spoon if Nutella I'd happily eat the whole jar!
We r going to have amazing losses ha we better had do anyway! I'm going to do a red day today, have a lovely day xx

I nooo I'm dying to go weigh myself lets not today atleast :) mmm how did u stop at 1 spoon if Nutella I'd happily eat the whole jar!
We r going to have amazing losses ha we better had do anyway! I'm going to do a red day today, have a lovely day xx

Oops I already have :) I will try not too tomorrow though! Scales showed 2lb loss why couldn't that have been yesterday?! Water must be the trick I think!! If I can keep the 2lb so far and possibly get another 4lb(I know that's asking a lot) will hit my 3 stone award!!

Have be a lovely red day!! Do you have a food diary? If not let me know what you have?? Xx

Oops I already have :) I will try not too tomorrow though! Scales showed 2lb loss why couldn't that have been yesterday?! Water must be the trick I think!! If I can keep the 2lb so far and possibly get another 4lb(I know that's asking a lot) will hit my 3 stone award!! Have be a lovely red day!! Do you have a food diary? If not let me know what you have?? Xx

Haha I admit I eyeballed the scales this morning then ran out the bathroom how sad! Yay well done have u been drinking lots of water? Yes I have 1 chick iv done quite a few red days have a look I think there more filling an less bloating I feel 9 months pregnant after that green day yest! On a red day il have boiled eggs an fruit for breakie, a salad for lunch, and veg, meat an gravy for tea try and save ur HE's for later on in the day on red days too so u cud have a potato wiv ur tea it depends wot time of day ur hungryest tho I'm normally fine all day then starving by 4 o'clock xxx

Haha I admit I eyeballed the scales this morning then ran out the bathroom how sad! Yay well done have u been drinking lots of water? Yes I have 1 chick iv done quite a few red days have a look I think there more filling an less bloating I feel 9 months pregnant after that green day yest! On a red day il have boiled eggs an fruit for breakie, a salad for lunch, and veg, meat an gravy for tea try and save ur HE's for later on in the day on red days too so u cud have a potato wiv ur tea it depends wot time of day ur hungryest tho I'm normally fine all day then starving by 4 o'clock xxx

Haha! We are a lost cause! It's so addictive to check them everyday! Feel that 2lbs should've been there yesterday! Oh well hopefully on course for a good week! Had about 8-9 glasses yesterday and felt a lot fuller actually! Was at the toilet every 20 minutes tho!!

Aw aw I will have a look for it just in the food diary threads? I'm not too keen on red days I seem to always have sore heads on it! I will try one or two this week though! It's just how you feel though I don't feel bloated on green days just feel fuller and happier :) where as you say you feel better on reds! Do you ever do extra easy? My friend has explained it to me so many times but I still don't get how it works!! X

Re: Red or green days :) Saturday weigh ins

Hi, can i join in please?

Lost 5st on sw years back, it all went back on, lost a bit again but then love happened lol.

But love has since left so i owe it to myself to get into shape. Started on the red/green days last week and have lost 7.5lbs as a start :)

My ex decided that he didn't want to be with me anymore because i have only lost 4st in 3yrs lol.. So yea no real love lost but it has given me a kick up the backside :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha! We are a lost cause! It's so addictive to check them everyday! Feel that 2lbs should've been there yesterday! Oh well hopefully on course for a good week! Had about 8-9 glasses yesterday and felt a lot fuller actually! Was at the toilet every 20 minutes tho!! Aw aw I will have a look for it just in the food diary threads? I'm not too keen on red days I seem to always have sore heads on it! I will try one or two this week though! It's just how you feel though I don't feel bloated on green days just feel fuller and happier :) where as you say you feel better on reds! Do you ever do extra easy? My friend has explained it to me so many times but I still don't get how it works!! X

Yes chick it's called Fresh start red & green days, ya might get a few ideas :) I'm going to try drink lots of water today I haven't been drinking any apart from coffees.
Yea I used to do extra easy but never lost any on it I think basically u have to have a third of ur plate of fruit or veg, it's to stop u over eating free foods like pasta etc but u only get one healthy extra A and B choice. It's not too bad maybe try it for a day an c if u like it, I didn't tho cos I'd still fill my plate with as much food as I'd normally have plus extra for the veg :) does that make sense iv done a few EE days i can send u those diary days if u like xxx

Back