Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Hi everyone, not been here for ages! Completely off the diet the past month or two, been so busy with nights out, teas etc! Dreading to go on scales tomorrow to see what the damage is but I know I'm back in the 16s!
I have 8 weeks until my cousins wedding so I'm going in hard as of tomorrow! It's my last week with my trainer this week he has a new job! I missed about a month with him too so it was then my motivation went away!

Hope me you ladies are all ok and doing well! I'm deffo back to stay this time. Need minimins for the support!! Eek! So disappointed in myself you would think I would learn really as I've been hear before! I hate that I've nearly sabotaged basically all my hard work before but I know what to do its up to me to get motivated again!! Xx

Hi everyone, not been here for ages! Completely off the diet the past month or two, been so busy with nights out, teas etc! Dreading to go on scales tomorrow to see what the damage is but I know I'm back in the 16s!
I have 8 weeks until my cousins wedding so I'm going in hard as of tomorrow! It's my last week with my trainer this week he has a new job! I missed about a month with him too so it was then my motivation went away!

Hope me you ladies are all ok and doing well! I'm deffo back to stay this time. Need minimins for the support!! Eek! So disappointed in myself you would think I would learn really as I've been hear before! I hate that I've nearly sabotaged basically all my hard work before but I know what to do its up to me to get motivated again!! Xx
welcome back petal, you'll get that weight off in no time :) X

Had my trainer yesterday working mainly on cardio was pretty hard going! Today and last session with him, we gonna go out running! Sun is out and I can already see the sweat! Eeek! I had a red day yesterday eating loads of chicken to keep me full along with lots of water!

Ive set myself a target to lost 2 stone in 8weeks I'm gonna do it!! Xx

Great to see u back Gilly :D, I know your gonna smash it this time and will achieve your 2 stone in 8 weeks ! Good luck hun xx

Hi Hun,

Back in the UK, ready to start again. Come back and join me! Hope diet is going well, you may have put on but you seemed SO motivated again, I hope you're doing okay. Life does get in the way sometimes doesn't it?
XxX

Hope you're alright Sweet. XxX

Well it's nearly 3 weeks til I go to Florida and am nowhere near where I wanted to be! I've had a few things happened in the last three months which has led to me piling on the weight again! I feel pretty crap at the moment cos of the weight gain again but also more cos I know I could've been at target by now! Arghhhhh! So tomorrow is going to be a new day! I can still lose a bit of weight and set myself Christmas is my first goal to lose weight. Last year I lost 4 stone 4lb in 16 weeks so I know that I am more than capable! I need to get back into recording things on minimins again which helped me so much last year all the support I got! Will update weight this week.

not sure what day I'm going to have tomorrow but I know it's going to be filled with lots of fruit and water!!! Xx

Well it's nearly 3 weeks til I go to Florida and am nowhere near where I wanted to be! I've had a few things happened in the last three months which has led to me piling on the weight again! I feel pretty crap at the moment cos of the weight gain again but also more cos I know I could've been at target by now! Arghhhhh! So tomorrow is going to be a new day! I can still lose a bit of weight and set myself Christmas is my first goal to lose weight. Last year I lost 4 stone 4lb in 16 weeks so I know that I am more than capable! I need to get back into recording things on minimins again which helped me so much last year all the support I got! Will update weight this week.

not sure what day I'm going to have tomorrow but I know it's going to be filled with lots of fruit and water!!! Xx

Gilly!!!! You've returned! Was getting worried about you, hope everything is okay!

I'm starting again too, life gets in the way a lot doesn't it? You can totally do it and you know you can, we just need to knuckle down!
XxX

America was fabulous! But it did not work wonders for my waist! I've been off for about 3 months and I'm definitely ready to get back on plan! How's life been treating you?
XxX

Hello Emma! :D I know coming on this seems to be the only thing motivating me these days! It's the kick up the bum I needed! It's so hard getting back on track but there does come a certain point when enough is enough! Glad to see you are still here! How was America? Xx

Helloooooooooooooooooo Gilly :D ! Me and Em's missed you loads ! So glad your back posting ;). I've had a terrible time too I've gained over a stone :( I had guests over, and now I'm further away from target. I'm still working on trying to get `back in the zone '. I know you me and Em's will all support one another to help get our mojo back :p. Hope your having a fab week hun, looking forward to speaking soon ! :):)

Kay xx

I second that! You were so positive when you came back, hope you're alright!
XXX

Hi girls! First day back on diet and I'm on a mission! Back from Florida which was amazing but time to knuckle down now. How are you all doing? My day off is Wednesday so I promise to try catch up with your diaries!

Green day - 2 weta is and ss milk, homemade soup and eggs and sw chips for tea! Forgot how much I love egg and chips!!

Going get get back into the gym this week. I obviously walked loads in Florida but it's time to get fit again. Was looking at my pics of when I lost 4 stone and I can't believe how good I looked even then! focus is a stone at a time xxxx

You're bacccccckkk! :)

I'm so glad you had a lovely time! Are you starting personal trainer again or the gym?
XxX

My spelling is ridiculous sorry girls damn auto correct!!

No PT as he left to manage a resturant (pt was extra money for him) I could leave the current gym and join the big fancy one. I visited it and it's beautiful but its a bit more expensive and a lot busier full of posers in front of the mirror. I miss having a pt though so I will see. I didn't manage the gym today I ended up Christmas shopping! (Getting organised) tomorrow is defo gym day although I need to go get some new gear!

im doing that annoying thing when you check the scales every day sooooooo I've given mine to my mums and she's going to weigh me every Saturday, so there that's my weigh day. I'm going to do it next Saturday too and hopefully if I exercise like a ***** (hehe sorry!) then my first week will be a good loss!! :D

Ooh gotta love a bit of Christmas shopping...but it is only OCTOBER Gilly!

Scales everyday baddddddddd!
Glad you're in the game though, hope you get a great loss!
XxX

Back