Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

So I lost a lb and a half! A wee bit disappointed as I wanted the stone but hey least I know I will get it next week!!

Currently for breakfast I've mixed half a tub of quark with a white choc sachet, 2 hifi rocky road (heb) and strawberries! It is bloody yum!!!!

Attachments

• image-1566211306.jpg
    image-1566211306.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 23
Here to subscribe :) So close to that stone, well done you!

Might start taking more interest in insta for SW ideas - I need more inspiration sometimes!

Here to subscribe :) So close to that stone, well done you! Might start taking more interest in insta for SW ideas - I need more inspiration sometimes!

Hey :) aw thanks Hun was really wanting the stone today but I suppose I should be happy with any loss! I've really started getting into insta there are some brilliant recipes and inspiration there!! Xx

Ah you're so close to the stone! Well done Sweet!
XxX

Hello!!
Here to follow you as well !
Sal
x

Yay glad to see you here Ducky! Ok so I've just made overnight oats, heard a lot about these so I'm hoping they good!! Using 35g porridge oats (heb) banana and custard mullerlight and banana and raspberries, just layering them all and cover with cling film and stick in the fridge! Apparantly this is amazing! Will let you know tomorrow!! Xx

Attachments

• image-2129186077.jpg
    image-2129186077.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 20
Ohhh that looks tasty overnight oats are fab :)
Gill love your pics on ig what a pretty face you have and your kiddies are fab Kayleigh is your double Xxx

Ohhh that looks tasty overnight oats are fab :) Gill love your pics on ig what a pretty face you have and your kiddies are fab Kayleigh is your double Xxx

Ah good it's looks nice so looking forward to trying it out :) does the oats actually sink into the yogurt? I might try it out with quark if that would work?

Aw thank you chick how lovely of you to say! You and your family are so cute! Love all your pics too , what a gorgeous wee family you all are :) Xx

Ah good it's looks nice so looking forward to trying it out :) does the oats actually sink into the yogurt? I might try it out with quark if that would work? Aw thank you chick how lovely of you to say! You and your family are so cute! Love all your pics too , what a gorgeous wee family you all are :) Xx
I've never done it that way I've put my oats in a bowl gave them a good mix with the yoghurt then put in the fridge then added fruit just before I eat them :)
I think they should soak up tho chick ohhhhh another quark recipe for me haha !!
Awww thankyou so much Xxx

I've never done it that way I've put my oats in a bowl gave them a good mix with the yoghurt then put in the fridge then added fruit just before I eat them :) I think they should soak up tho chick ohhhhh another quark recipe for me haha !! Awww thankyou so much Xxx

I'm surprised you haven't tried it out already!! :D hehe!! I've seen so many posts with the oats and nearly everyone raves about them so I'm gonna be really disappointed if they rubbish! :) im sure they will be good though! Did your man have a look at your bikini for you? X

I'm surprised you haven't tried it out already!! :D hehe!! I've seen so many posts with the oats and nearly everyone raves about them so I'm gonna be really disappointed if they rubbish! :) im sure they will be good though! Did your man have a look at your bikini for you? X
they do look sooo good I want a review ;-)
I'll be seeing my nan on sat will bring it with me for her to look at!!
Did you get to the gym ??
What's tomorrow's plans FRIDAY yayyyy :) Xxx

they do look sooo good I want a review ;-) I'll be seeing my nan on sat will bring it with me for her to look at!! Did you get to the gym ?? What's tomorrow's plans FRIDAY yayyyy :) Xxx

As soon as I wake up il be trying them!! Aw that's good I'm sure your nan can sort it out! I only
Went for 40 minutes but I'm going to go Saturday morning early and Sunday.

I'm working tomorrow, we have a jungle themed Red Nose Day at the nursery so I've just turned a white tshirt into a zebra :) curves at some point either at lunch or after work! And possibly gym and swim in the evening! What are you up to tomorrow? Xx

As soon as I wake up il be trying them!! Aw that's good I'm sure your nan can sort it out! I only Went for 40 minutes but I'm going to go Saturday morning early and Sunday. I'm working tomorrow, we have a jungle themed Red Nose Day at the nursery so I've just turned a white tshirt into a zebra :) curves at some point either at lunch or after work! And possibly gym and swim in the evening! What are you up to tomorrow? Xx
you still went tho that's fab ;-)
Awww tomorrow will be fun will all the kiddies be dressed up ??
Tomorrow I have legs bums and tums class at 10 will stay for half hour after do abit of cross trainer and a few weights sound like a man saying that haha !!
Then I'm going to nip to Matalan just for pjs and slippers for my mum and Paul's (hubby) mum too and b&m for chocolates :)
I also have my Mother's Day play at 3oclock my youngest charly is excited for me to see him sing he's been practicing all week bless him Xxx

Ah good it's looks nice so looking forward to trying it out :) does the oats actually sink into the yogurt? I might try it out with quark if that would work? Aw thank you chick how lovely of you to say! You and your family are so cute! Love all your pics too , what a gorgeous wee family you all are :) Xx

I hated it with quark - was way too thick and really didn't taste nice. With a Mullerlight is the perfect consistency for me. Make sure you mix the yogurt up well into the oats and you can go wrong. Probably one of my most favourite breakfasts! With loads of frozen raspberries left in overnight or loads of fresh rasps, strawbs and apples chopped in

Back