Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

Added you beki =]

Small update 2day as nothing much has happened i 'may' have my first ever weigh in tomorrow not sure what will happen yet :p

I was bored so i took a picture of what i made for my tea today lol

1sebz4.jpg

Ill update 2moro how i got on at the doctors =] If all goes well ill make a video on it x

Red. x

that looks yum red :) btw, how did you come up with your username?

I used to have ginger hair back when i was in school, kinda turned brown when i got older. So got the nickname redkoala, dont ask where the koala bit came from lol. Guess i look like a koala lmfao dunno

lmao awww cute story :D :p

hehehe!! ope u had a good evening red!!

Good luck tomorrow, you will have done fantastic, I feel it in my bones. Can't believe you took a photo of your dinner..ha ha, If I did that it would get boring believe me...I eat the same thing for days until I get fed up with it..ha ha, hence why I don't do an online food diary on here. I read everyone else and feel quite embarressed (sorry never could spell that word)
Sooo....I'm expecting good stuff from you tomorrow. Oh did your scales turn up?
I still don't have any and my 2nd weigh in is Monday 5 weeks after the last, fingers crossed I've done ok.
xx

Im sure you've done great, i missed the postman so im picking them up from the depot today, and good news! after 30mins in the Q to the dr's i final got an appointment for 10am today! I'm not suppose to go till monday but its either today or next weds and im not going 3 days without Xenical lol. I'm the same when i comes to meals breakie and lunch its easy but finding that evening meal is a killer lol. Wish me luck leaving in 1hour! :p I'll update later how i got on x

Red.x

oooh yay! :D so pleased you didn't have to stamp your feet and blame me for it!!! ;) :p LOL

can't wait to hear how you got on! xx

ooooooh i need an update red!!!!

hope everything went well!!!
xxx

After waiting almost an hour in the waiting room lol
i just got back from the doctors and i lost 10LBS according to his scales so my ones i used was way off. But i did go 3 days earlier so its not quiet a month yet lol. He gave me a 2months supply of xenical! :O I picked up some new scales today got weighed (naked). So i can now atleast get weighed once a week which is good :) To say my main activity is the gym i think ive done rather well for my first month =) Bring on the next weigh in lol

Gonna make a spreadsheet on my computer to keep track of it :p

IM NOW UNDER 19stones! WOOT!

Red x

brilliant red! :D 10lb is amazing in less than a month! i bet the doc was well pleased with you :D x

Yea he was so pleased he gave me 2months worth lol x
And thanks, if i loose 10lbs a month i will be very happy with it :p

well done reddy!!!
thats fab i told you .. but remember all scales are diff .. so dont worry bout the ones that were rong .. still 10lbs is very very very gud keep it up!!!!

x

Ahh ty x

woooooooooooooop wooooooooooooooooooooooop

well done red!!...hered to the next 1olbs

I like to keep organized :p
5o5xxi.jpg

Ha loving the spreadsheet lol!

Keep up the good work, you're off an running :character00201:

CONGRATULATIONS red that's brilliant 10lbs :-D oooo Bexi and Red added you both on FB.

Your tea looked delicious too i hope mine looks relatively as appetising tonight. Oooo just think Red if you carried on losing 10lbs a month you'd have lost 40lbs by christmas!!!!! Thats 3 stone :)

Back